Mage DPS Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Mage DPS in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Mage DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide for the Season of Mastery.
Mage Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for getting ready for raiding in the current Season of Mastery phase.
You will be looking for gear with a lot of (Frost) Spell damage, Spell Hit, and Spell Crit, with Stamina being a secondary, but still important (especially for Soul of Iron hardcore players) concern. This includes gear such as Boreal Mantle and the infamous Bloodvine Set, which you can buy and is extremely powerful when compared to most other pre-raid BiS pieces!
This list contains gear from: dungeons, blue PvP sets (up to rank 10) and reputation gear. While we are only listing the Horde versions of the PvP set and PvP reputation gear, equivalent versions can be found on the Alliance side, with the same requirements, cost and stats.
If you feel you are ready to take on the raids that WoW Classic's Season of Mastery has to offer, you may wish to consult our raid gear best in slot lists for Mage below.
- 07 Mar. 2022: Updated with Zul'Gurub gear.
- 16 Nov. 2021: Fixed some typos and added more gear options to wands, weapons and legs.
- 15 Nov. 2021: Guide added for the Season of Mastery.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update