Mage DPS Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Mage DPS in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Mage DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide for the Season of Mastery.
Mage Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for getting ready for Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair in Season of Mastery Phase 1.
You will be looking for gear with a lot of (Frost) Spell damage, Spell Hit, and Spell Crit, with Stamina being a secondary, but still important (especially for Soul of Iron hardcore players) concern. This includes gear such as Boreal Mantle.
This list contains gear from: dungeons, blue PvP sets (up to rank 10) and reputation gear. While we are only listing the Horde versions of the PvP set and PvP reputation gear, equivalent versions can be found on the Alliance side, with the same requirements, cost and stats.
If you feel you are ready to take on the raids that WoW Classic's Season of Mastery has to offer, you may wish to consult our raid gear best in slot list for Mage below.
- 16 Nov. 2021: Fixed some typos and added more gear options to wands, weapons and legs.
- 15 Nov. 2021: Guide added for the Season of Mastery.
- Season of Mastery First Ragnaros Kill and Molten Core Clear
- The Fastest Claws on Azeroth: 520% Haste Bear
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Terror of Soul of Iron: Messages After Teremus Takes Down Many Players in Stormwind
- The First (Two) Hardcore/Soul of Iron Season of Mastery Level 60ies
- Ahn'Qiraj Event Ambushes Player, Then Runs Away
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?