Enhancement Shaman DPS Season of Mastery Phase 6 Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Tier 3 / Naxxramas for your Enhancement Shaman in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery. For pre-raid BiS, please refer to our Enhancement Shaman Pre-Raid Gearing and Best in Slot guide for the Season of Mastery.
Gearing Strategy for Enhancement Shamans
While a clear best in slot list is always available in WoW Classic Season of Mastery (SoM), the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Depending on your race, you might want different items as well, as axes are more powerful for Orcs, due to Axe Specialization.
Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative, for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
Enhancement Shaman Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
In order to get ready for raiding, it is recommended that you follow this guide in order to learn which gear to gather for maximizing DPS before ever setting foot in raids, and probably also before getting your first epic loot. Even so, expect to get a few pieces that you will have a hard time replacing, such as Chromatic Gauntlets and Hand of Justice.
Enhancement Shaman Pre-Raid Totem Twisting Best in Slot (BiS) List
Enhancement Shaman Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Phase 6 (Naxxramas)
The dread citadel, Naxxramas, is your final destination in WoW Classic. As its final raid tier, you will find inside both the best gear, and the most challenging bosses.
As most of the tier gear before, Shaman Tier 3, The Earthshatterer is a pure healing set, and as such has next to no value to Enhancement Shamans. We will be chasing off-set gear, instead.
Because all of Naxxramas bosses are undead other than Maexxna and Grand Widow Faerlina, items that have powerful bonuses that only work on undead such as Seal of the Dawn, Mark of the Champion and the Garb of the Undead Slayer set are a viable alternative to the BiS pieces we list below when doing the raid.
We will list DPS (D) options and Mana (M) options, which are meant to be used while focusing on Totem Twisting.
Other Useful Phase 6 Gear for Enhancement Shamans
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best and some which are just much easier to get!
Frost Resistance Gear for Enhancement Shamans
Once you reach Sapphiron in the Naxxramas raid, you will want to use a decent amount of Frost Resistance gear, to ease the burden on your raid's healers. We made a list with the best Frost Resistance gear for you to consult in the link below.
Nature Resistance Gear for Enhancement Shamans
As a melee player, Enhancement Shamans will be required to use as much Nature Resistance gear as they can for Princess Huhuran. Read this guide to figure out where to find such gear, and which pieces to wear!
Enhancement Shaman PvP Best in Slot Gear
If you want to gear for PvP instead, you can check out our PvP BiS and Gearing guide below.
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Shaman weapons.
Special Gear for Enhancement Shamans
Some items, which are not powerful enough to be in the best in slot list, have special properties that make them very valuable to acquire for specific encounters or as a weapon swap mid-fight. We will list the most notable special items for the current phase, and their effects and application below:
- Annihilator (or the less expensive, less powerful Rivenspike and Bashguuder) allows you to reduce an enemy's armor by up to 600 for your whole group, making it a very powerful weapon swap. Use it at the start of an encounter to quickly full debuff the boss, and then swap to your normal weapon to take advantage of the lowered armor.
- Gnomish Battle Chicken summons a chicken that attacks your enemies for 1.5 minutes, with a cooldown of 30 minutes. The chicken scales with your Engineering skill (Level 60 at 300 skill), and buffs your group with 5% increased Attack Speed through Battle Squawk. This is what makes it well worth using while grouped.
- Arcanite Dragonling summons a dragon that attacks your enemies for up to 1 minute, with a cooldown of one hour. The dragon scales with your Engineering skill (Level 60 at 300 skill) and causes a stacking debuff that increases Fire damage taken, which makes it worth using in later raids to boost Fire Mage damage.
- Skull of Impending Doom is given as a quest reward from completing Forbidden Knowledge in the Badlands. While generally undesirable, if you need to run somewhere fast, it can be a useful item to have.
- Furbolg Medicine Pouch is sold by Gorn One Eye when you reach Honored status with Timbermaw Hold. This is a great item that you can swap during combat to provide you with a significant 1000 heal over 10 seconds. For comparison's sake, Heavy Runecloth Bandage heals you for 2000 over 8 seconds, but requires you to channel it, and you cannot take any sort of damage in the channel duration.
- Tidal Charm allows you to instantly stun an enemy for 3 seconds. It has a 50% drop chance from Prince Nazjak, who spawns around 25,84 in Arathi Highlands. Due to his very high respawn timer it might be hard to get this trinket, but the stun it provides is a life saver and duel winner.
- Hand of Edward the Odd is an epic BoE world drop that makes your next spell cast instantly when it procs, which happens around once a minute. This makes it useful for extra burst, but you should swap to a weapon with better stats after using the proc. It also allows you to Hearthstone instantly, which allows you to role play a bubble hearthstone Paladin in an emergency.
- Linken's Boomerang allows you to potentially disarm or stun an enemy when used, which makes it useful in certain scenarios, especially in PvP. Its rewarded from the Un'Goro Crater quest It's Dangerous to Go Alone.
- Luffa removes a bleed effect, such as Garrote, from yourself when used. You get this item from the Searing Gorge quest Incendosaurs? Whateverosaur is More Like It.
- 22 Jul. 2022: Guide added.
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players
- Population Caps Increased, New Realm Added to Season of Discovery
- Season of Discovery Now Live
- Season of Discovery PvP Rank Caps
- Season of Discovery WoWCast Episode
- Season of Discovery Guides