FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Pull of the Day

3 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

Good amount of dust for one pack :)

Indeed! :))Although i still have to see a legend from Classic packs. Nonetheless,a good pack anyway!

• Like 1

New user here. Funny I've played HS for about a year and just now signed up to this forum. Hello to all my fellow players. Started off a bit strong with the pre purchased packs. 

Screenshot_20170810-203240.png

Screenshot_20170810-203840.png

Screenshot_20170810-211147.png

• Like 2

@TaKaxGoblin Welcome!Nice start!

Forgive me for this little off-topic,it's not a pull but a very satisfying RNG while testing an experimental full-taunt quest warrior.I called this the "Golden RNG Chain": a Golden Stonehill Defender brought the ever-so-elusive Golden The Lich King who brought a Golden Frostmourne...which won the game!Now that's a good reason to play HS!599321659d033_HearthstoneScreenshot08-15-1719_15_50.thumb.png.f394e52c42a7ebda75e5b9b08408f16d.png

• Like 1

@positiv2 Oh I'm sooooooo jelly! The only golden quest I have is Lakkari Sacrifice

@TaKaxGoblin Welcome to the club! :) Very nice pulls, thanks for sharing.

@Karayan7 Gotta love Stonehill Defender. He's one of my favorite cards from Un'Goro and I too have him Golden. :) Now if I can just get Elise the Trailblazer golden my life can be complete. 

Great pack, usefull rares.

I don't see much use for the legendary though, but I always like these legendary guys^^

5994e5c5b83f1_HearthstoneScreenshot08-15-1722_39_51.thumb.png.c9a46d484815d02e530c0f65d1780e06.png

9 minutes ago, WedgeAntilles said:

Great pack, usefull rares.

I don't see much use for the legendary though, but I always like these legendary guys^^

I haven't gotten Moorabi yet nor have I seen it in use so I can't suggest much at the current moment as far as utility goes but as far as the rares go, yes, you got some useful ones indeed. :) I especially like Shadow Essence, it has proved to be more useful that I had originally predicted. 

16 minutes ago, Dustintime said:

i've never gotten a legendary from classic packs, i've got to be over 30-35

do you think it'd be worth the gold buying a few of those over frozen throne?

I mean it wouldn't hurt because Classic has a ton of core legendaries but ultimately it's your call. 

4 hours ago, KingMe said:

Classic has a ton of core legendaries but ultimately it's your call

So,if classic has arithmetically more legendaries, the pity timer for hitting one is the same related to the expansions or the probability is higher?Cause i would loooove to hit some Archmage Antonidas or Lord Jaraxxus and have some gold to spare for classic packs!

Decided to get a few packs today. I got a few Golden commons, rares and epics that are usable, my favorites being Eternal ServitudeBrrrlocDrain SoulCorpsetaker and Saronite Chain Gang. The legendaries I pulled were HadronoxProfessor PutricideSindragosaPrince ValanarUther of the Ebon Blade and this: 

Hearthstone Screenshot 08-19-17 12.20.40.png

With all of this it brings my total cards missing from the set to 11. :D 

• Like 1

This was the pack I received for completing the first week of single-player missions. Only the third golden legendary that I've ever gotten, and the first one that was actually playable. 

599a9c738fdec_HearthstoneScreenshot08-11-1720_47_07.thumb.png.4f3f34a679931864f4446e397826cd8e.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CountPacula said:

This was the pack I received for completing the first week of single-player missions. Only the third golden legendary that I've ever gotten, and the first one that was actually playable. 

Very nice! Malfurion the Pestilent is a card that I will admit that I completely underestimated in my predictions coming into this set.