Prince Valanar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Valanar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Valanar is a strong card with a huge drawback. As a 4/4 Taunt minion it is very likely to deal damage to at least one target, almost guaranteeing at least a heal of 4 from its Lifesteal effect. However, the card is not strong enough to justify cutting all other 4-Cost cards from a deck.
In Constructed, Prince Valanar is a very niche card. It is not worth considering in any deck that runs 4-Cost cards, however if a deck naturally runs 0 then it is an excellent choice.
In Arena, Prince Valanar is a fairly weak card. It is important to have a solid Mana curve and 4-Mana is arguably the most important slot in the game. However, if you are unfortunate enough to draft a deck with no 4-Cost cards, then Prince Valanar is a great choice.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge