Prince Valanar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Valanar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Valanar is a strong card with a huge drawback. As a 4/4 Taunt minion it is very likely to deal damage to at least one target, almost guaranteeing at least a heal of 4 from its Lifesteal effect. However, the card is not strong enough to justify cutting all other 4-Cost cards from a deck.
In Constructed, Prince Valanar is a very niche card. It is not worth considering in any deck that runs 4-Cost cards, however if a deck naturally runs 0 then it is an excellent choice.
In Arena, Prince Valanar is a fairly weak card. It is important to have a solid Mana curve and 4-Mana is arguably the most important slot in the game. However, if you are unfortunate enough to draft a deck with no 4-Cost cards, then Prince Valanar is a great choice.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter