Prince Valanar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Valanar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Valanar is a strong card with a huge drawback. As a 4/4 Taunt minion it is very likely to deal damage to at least one target, almost guaranteeing at least a heal of 4 from its Lifesteal effect. However, the card is not strong enough to justify cutting all other 4-Cost cards from a deck.
In Constructed, Prince Valanar is a very niche card. It is not worth considering in any deck that runs 4-Cost cards, however if a deck naturally runs 0 then it is an excellent choice.
In Arena, Prince Valanar is a fairly weak card. It is important to have a solid Mana curve and 4-Mana is arguably the most important slot in the game. However, if you are unfortunate enough to draft a deck with no 4-Cost cards, then Prince Valanar is a great choice.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens