Prince Valanar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Valanar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Valanar is a strong card with a huge drawback. As a 4/4 Taunt minion it is very likely to deal damage to at least one target, almost guaranteeing at least a heal of 4 from its Lifesteal effect. However, the card is not strong enough to justify cutting all other 4-Cost cards from a deck.
In Constructed, Prince Valanar is a very niche card. It is not worth considering in any deck that runs 4-Cost cards, however if a deck naturally runs 0 then it is an excellent choice.
In Arena, Prince Valanar is a fairly weak card. It is important to have a solid Mana curve and 4-Mana is arguably the most important slot in the game. However, if you are unfortunate enough to draft a deck with no 4-Cost cards, then Prince Valanar is a great choice.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?