Prince Valanar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Valanar is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Prince Valanar is a strong card with a huge drawback. As a 4/4 Taunt minion it is very likely to deal damage to at least one target, almost guaranteeing at least a heal of 4 from its Lifesteal effect. However, the card is not strong enough to justify cutting all other 4-Cost cards from a deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Prince Valanar is a very niche card. It is not worth considering in any deck that runs 4-Cost cards, however if a deck naturally runs 0 then it is an excellent choice.
In Arena, Prince Valanar is a fairly weak card. It is important to have a solid Mana curve and 4-Mana is arguably the most important slot in the game. However, if you are unfortunate enough to draft a deck with no 4-Cost cards, then Prince Valanar is a great choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior