Saronite Chain Gang — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Saronite Chain Gang is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Saronite Chain Gang is an interesting card. Purely based on stats, it is about the right Mana cost, however it has one or two small advantages that make it a little better than that. Similarly to Doppelgangster, it gives you multiple bodies to upgrade with Evolve and Thrall, Deathseer.
In Constructed play, producing two Taunt minions can be a good defensive option against Aggressive decks that rely on buffed minions, or on weapons. The fact that it will take your opponent two turns to remove the Taunts is often key in helping to stabilise. Saronite Chain Gang also interacts well with cards that rely on Mana cost. It is strong against enemy Devolve for example, but more importantly functions very well with Evolve. It is also good in decks that buff the hand, as the copy that is produced will also be buffed when played.
This is an above average card in Arena. The card represents decent value without being spectacular, and from time to time will benefit from the buffs mentioned in the Constructed section, although these occasions will be rare.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck