Saronite Chain Gang — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Saronite Chain Gang is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Saronite Chain Gang is an interesting card. Purely based on stats, it is about the right Mana cost, however it has one or two small advantages that make it a little better than that. Similarly to Doppelgangster, it gives you multiple bodies to upgrade with Evolve and Thrall, Deathseer.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, producing two Taunt minions can be a good defensive option against Aggressive decks that rely on buffed minions, or on weapons. The fact that it will take your opponent two turns to remove the Taunts is often key in helping to stabilise. Saronite Chain Gang also interacts well with cards that rely on Mana cost. It is strong against enemy Devolve for example, but more importantly functions very well with Evolve. It is also good in decks that buff the hand, as the copy that is produced will also be buffed when played.
This is an above average card in Arena. The card represents decent value without being spectacular, and from time to time will benefit from the buffs mentioned in the Constructed section, although these occasions will be rare.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter