Drain Soul — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Drain Soul is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drain Soul is very slightly behind the curve in terms of raw value. However, it does two things that Warlock struggles to do efficiently: it gains Health and removes minions. For those reasons, Drain Soul is a reasonable card.
In Constructed, Drain Soul can be played in Control decks. In these decks, the Health gain is far more relevant than in more aggressive decks. Alongside cards like Despicable Dreadlord and Defile, it can be used to finish off injured minions, as well as outright kill smaller ones.
Drain Soul is an average card in Arena. The Health gain is close to being irrelevant, but it is still a removal Spell. It can be taken later in drafts where you are struggling for removal.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide