Drain Soul — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Drain Soul is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drain Soul is very slightly behind the curve in terms of raw value. However, it does two things that Warlock struggles to do efficiently: it gains Health and removes minions. For those reasons, Drain Soul is a reasonable card.
In Constructed, Drain Soul can be played in Control decks. In these decks, the Health gain is far more relevant than in more aggressive decks. Alongside cards like Despicable Dreadlord and Defile, it can be used to finish off injured minions, as well as outright kill smaller ones.
Drain Soul is an average card in Arena. The Health gain is close to being irrelevant, but it is still a removal Spell. It can be taken later in drafts where you are struggling for removal.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior