Drain Soul — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Drain Soul is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drain Soul is very slightly behind the curve in terms of raw value. However, it does two things that Warlock struggles to do efficiently: it gains Health and removes minions. For those reasons, Drain Soul is a reasonable card.
In Constructed, Drain Soul can be played in Control decks. In these decks, the Health gain is far more relevant than in more aggressive decks. Alongside cards like Despicable Dreadlord and Defile, it can be used to finish off injured minions, as well as outright kill smaller ones.
Drain Soul is an average card in Arena. The Health gain is close to being irrelevant, but it is still a removal Spell. It can be taken later in drafts where you are struggling for removal.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck