Drain Soul — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Drain Soul is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drain Soul is very slightly behind the curve in terms of raw value. However, it does two things that Warlock struggles to do efficiently: it gains Health and removes minions. For those reasons, Drain Soul is a reasonable card.
In Constructed, Drain Soul can be played in Control decks. In these decks, the Health gain is far more relevant than in more aggressive decks. Alongside cards like Despicable Dreadlord and Defile, it can be used to finish off injured minions, as well as outright kill smaller ones.
Drain Soul is an average card in Arena. The Health gain is close to being irrelevant, but it is still a removal Spell. It can be taken later in drafts where you are struggling for removal.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List