Drain Soul — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Drain Soul is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drain Soul is very slightly behind the curve in terms of raw value. However, it does two things that Warlock struggles to do efficiently: it gains Health and removes minions. For those reasons, Drain Soul is a reasonable card.
In Constructed, Drain Soul can be played in Control decks. In these decks, the Health gain is far more relevant than in more aggressive decks. Alongside cards like Despicable Dreadlord and Defile, it can be used to finish off injured minions, as well as outright kill smaller ones.
Drain Soul is an average card in Arena. The Health gain is close to being irrelevant, but it is still a removal Spell. It can be taken later in drafts where you are struggling for removal.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck