Corpsetaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corpsetaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corpsetaker was introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne and expanded on the idea that a card can act differently depending on the remaining composition of your deck. In this instance, the card has terrible base stats, but gains an ability based on other cards. Playing the numbers game, Corpsetaker is about 1.5 Mana overcosted on stats alone, which means it will need to gain two abilities to get close to the correct cost, and three or four to make it a card worthy of consideration.
In Constructed, Corpsetaker is not impactful enough to specifically build a deck around. However, if a deck happens to organically contain enough of the Keywords to allow it to regularly gain three buffs, then it can be included under those circumstances.
Corpsetaker will often not get enough of the required buffs in Arena to be of great value, and is therefore a below average card in the format. Be alert, however, to the composition of your deck. If you feel you will regularly get three of the Keywords to stick on Corpsetaker, then the card will become draftable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List