Corpsetaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corpsetaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Corpsetaker was introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne and expanded on the idea that a card can act differently depending on the remaining composition of your deck. In this instance, the card has terrible base stats, but gains an ability based on other cards. Playing the numbers game, Corpsetaker is about 1.5 Mana overcosted on stats alone, which means it will need to gain two abilities to get close to the correct cost, and three or four to make it a card worthy of consideration.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Corpsetaker is not impactful enough to specifically build a deck around. However, if a deck happens to organically contain enough of the Keywords to allow it to regularly gain three buffs, then it can be included under those circumstances.
Corpsetaker will often not get enough of the required buffs in Arena to be of great value, and is therefore a below average card in the format. Be alert, however, to the composition of your deck. If you feel you will regularly get three of the Keywords to stick on Corpsetaker, then the card will become draftable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter