Corpsetaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corpsetaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corpsetaker was introduced in Knights of the Frozen Throne and expanded on the idea that a card can act differently depending on the remaining composition of your deck. In this instance, the card has terrible base stats, but gains an ability based on other cards. Playing the numbers game, Corpsetaker is about 1.5 Mana overcosted on stats alone, which means it will need to gain two abilities to get close to the correct cost, and three or four to make it a card worthy of consideration.
In Constructed, Corpsetaker is not impactful enough to specifically build a deck around. However, if a deck happens to organically contain enough of the Keywords to allow it to regularly gain three buffs, then it can be included under those circumstances.
Corpsetaker will often not get enough of the required buffs in Arena to be of great value, and is therefore a below average card in the format. Be alert, however, to the composition of your deck. If you feel you will regularly get three of the Keywords to stick on Corpsetaker, then the card will become draftable.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck