Table of Contents
Moorabi is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Moorabi is a potentially powerful card under the right conditions. Although it has weak stats as a 6-Mana 4/4 minion, its passive effect is incredibly powerful and essentially adds the effect of Convert to any Freeze effect while it is in play. For the card to be worth playing, at least two cards should be copied, and as opponents will remove the card swiftly you should aim to trigger Freeze effects the same turn the card is played.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Moorabi is a solid choice for Freeze Shaman decks to add some additional card generation. As other Shaman decks rarely use Freeze effects, the card is not worth considering elsewhere.
In Arena, Moorabi is a very weak card. It is not possible or worth drafting enough Freeze effects in Arena for this card to ever be worth considering.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper