Moorabi — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Moorabi is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moorabi is a potentially powerful card under the right conditions. Although it has weak stats as a 6-Mana 4/4 minion, its passive effect is incredibly powerful and essentially adds the effect of Convert to any Freeze effect while it is in play. For the card to be worth playing, at least two cards should be copied, and as opponents will remove the card swiftly you should aim to trigger Freeze effects the same turn the card is played.
In Constructed, Moorabi is a solid choice for Freeze Shaman decks to add some additional card generation. As other Shaman decks rarely use Freeze effects, the card is not worth considering elsewhere.
In Arena, Moorabi is a very weak card. It is not possible or worth drafting enough Freeze effects in Arena for this card to ever be worth considering.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck