Moorabi — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Moorabi is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moorabi is a potentially powerful card under the right conditions. Although it has weak stats as a 6-Mana 4/4 minion, its passive effect is incredibly powerful and essentially adds the effect of Convert to any Freeze effect while it is in play. For the card to be worth playing, at least two cards should be copied, and as opponents will remove the card swiftly you should aim to trigger Freeze effects the same turn the card is played.
In Constructed, Moorabi is a solid choice for Freeze Shaman decks to add some additional card generation. As other Shaman decks rarely use Freeze effects, the card is not worth considering elsewhere.
In Arena, Moorabi is a very weak card. It is not possible or worth drafting enough Freeze effects in Arena for this card to ever be worth considering.
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Prime Quest Warlock
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Stealth Rogue
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore