Moorabi — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Moorabi is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Moorabi is a potentially powerful card under the right conditions. Although it has weak stats as a 6-Mana 4/4 minion, its passive effect is incredibly powerful and essentially adds the effect of Convert to any Freeze effect while it is in play. For the card to be worth playing, at least two cards should be copied, and as opponents will remove the card swiftly you should aim to trigger Freeze effects the same turn the card is played.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Moorabi is a solid choice for Freeze Shaman decks to add some additional card generation. As other Shaman decks rarely use Freeze effects, the card is not worth considering elsewhere.
In Arena, Moorabi is a very weak card. It is not possible or worth drafting enough Freeze effects in Arena for this card to ever be worth considering.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter