Professor Putricide — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Professor Putricide
- 5. Wild Decks with Professor Putricide
Professor Putricide is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Professor Putricide is a powerful Hunter card that helps encourage more use of Sercrets. It can be incredibly strong when combined with Cloaked Huntress, as it can allow the effect to be activated multiple times for free, providing double the number of Secrets per card played.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Professor Putricide can be potentially included in any Hunter deck that runs Secrets. It is an essential card in Secret Hunter decks due to the huge value the card can offer.
In Arena, Professor Putricide is an average card. In most situations the card will be a 4-Mana 5/4, which is reasonable but there will often be a better Legendary option available. The value of this card is greatly influenced by the number of Secrets that have already been drafted as it is not worth drafting additional Secrets unless they are already the best option available.
4. Meta Decks with Professor Putricide
Secret Hunter Deck 2 weapons, 17 spells, 10 minions, 1 hero_card
|6,900||Oct 01 2018|
5. Wild Decks with Professor Putricide
Wild Secret Hunter Deck 2 weapons, 19 spells, 8 minions, 1 hero_card
|6,540||Oct 01 2018|
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard