Uther of the Ebon Blade — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Uther of the Ebon Blade is a Paladin-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Uther of the Ebon Blade is the Paladin Hero Card which was introduced with the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Uther's Battlecry represents 15 damage and 15 Health gain over the course of three turns. The 5 Armor means that you will most likely survive long enough to be able to use the weapon created. The Hero Powershould not be underestimated. Although it is very rare to win by the alternate win condition, the fact that the condition even exists means that your opponent will be distracted by it, and forced to deal with the 2/2 minions.
In Constructed Play, Uther of the Ebon Blade is a good card. It synergises well with Control Paladin goals by representing not only a way to clear the board, but also a way to stabilise the Health total. As an added bonus, it can often threaten lethal damage.
Uther of the Ebon Blade is not available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List