Uther of the Ebon Blade — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Uther of the Ebon Blade is a Paladin-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Uther of the Ebon Blade is the Paladin Hero Card which was introduced with the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Uther's Battlecry represents 15 damage and 15 Health gain over the course of three turns. The 5 Armor means that you will most likely survive long enough to be able to use the weapon created. The Hero Power The Four Horsemen should not be underestimated. Although it is very rare to win by the alternate win condition, the fact that the condition even exists means that your opponent will be distracted by it, and forced to deal with the 2/2 minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed Play, Uther of the Ebon Blade is a good card. It synergises well with Control Paladin goals by representing not only a way to clear the board, but also a way to stabilise the Health total. As an added bonus, it can often threaten lethal damage.
Uther of the Ebon Blade is not available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please