FORUMS
Aleco

This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe

b20GhWP.png

This week's Tavern Brawl is a great way to try out some of the new cards from The Witchwood.

Looking for a chance to try out some of the new cards from The Witchwood? This week's Brawl, titled "A Witchy Recipe", features preconstructed decks for each class which are built around some of the less-played cards from the new expansion, including many of the new Legendary minions from the set.

Here are the names of some of the new cards you can try for yourself in A Witchy Recipe:

As usual, the reward for A Witchy Recipe is one pack of Classic.

• Thanks 2

Maybe you want to add, for whatever reasons, everyone who did not obtain the "Year of the Mammoth Card Back" will receive this instead of the classic pack.

Sometimes I have a hard time to image that blizz is employing idiots who do things like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

Maybe you want to add, for whatever reasons, everyone who did not obtain the "Year of the Mammoth Card Back" will receive this instead of the classic pack.

Sometimes I have a hard time to image that blizz is employing idiots who do things like that.

It is weird that they do that. I got the Christmas card back in like august or september from a tavern brawl. It was very weird.

Won on my first try with an odd priest today.

Edited by Todd
Multiple posts, and I don't know how to delete a post

I played shaman 3 times, and I know Hagatha is in the deck. Number of remaining cards in my deck was  5,8,6 respectively, and never drew her once. In two of those games, I couldn't find Shudderwock either.

I played against shaman once with WL. My opponent played Hagatha on 8 and Shudderwock on 10.

• Haha 1

On 26/04/2018 at 5:11 PM, Keizoku said:

Not much else to say beyond that, just sad to see how hard Burgle Rogue fails... 

RNG FOR LIFE

This is probably the first recipe brawl that I did not enjoy. The decks felt meh, though that is probably because they did not bring really anything truly new to the table.

8 hours ago, Blainie said:

RNG FOR LIFE

Where's the Angry react when you need it >:(

• Like 1

On 30.4.2018 at 9:03 PM, positiv2 said:

Where's the Angry react when you need it >:(

Anduin: "Wow..."

• Like 1