Glitter Moth — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Glitter Moth is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glitter Moth is a potentially powerful Priest card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. The Battlecry effect is the same as casting Divine Spirit on other minions, however, as Divine Spirit has an even Mana Cost, the two cards cannot be played in combination with each other.
2. Constructed Play
Glitter Moth is a niche 5-drop aimed at Priest decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater. Although the card offers a similar effect to Divine Spirit, it is best used in decks that aim to control the board rather than in full Inner Fire combo decks.
In Arena, Glitter Moth is a weak card. It is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck and the 4/4 stats on their own are very weak for a 5 Mana minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play