Glitter Moth — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Glitter Moth is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glitter Moth is a potentially powerful Priest card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. The Battlecry effect is the same as casting Divine Spirit on other minions, however, as Divine Spirit has an even Mana Cost, the two cards cannot be played in combination with each other.
Glitter Moth is a niche 5-drop aimed at Priest decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater. Although the card offers a similar effect to Divine Spirit, it is best used in decks that aim to control the board rather than in full Inner Fire combo decks.
In Arena, Glitter Moth is a weak card. It is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck and the 4/4 stats on their own are very weak for a 5 Mana minion.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck