Glitter Moth — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Glitter Moth is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glitter Moth is a potentially powerful Priest card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. The Battlecry effect is the same as casting Divine Spirit on other minions, however, as Divine Spirit has an even Mana Cost, the two cards cannot be played in combination with each other.
Glitter Moth is a niche 5-drop aimed at Priest decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater. Although the card offers a similar effect to Divine Spirit, it is best used in decks that aim to control the board rather than in full Inner Fire combo decks.
In Arena, Glitter Moth is a weak card. It is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck and the 4/4 stats on their own are very weak for a 5 Mana minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck