Glitter Moth — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Glitter Moth is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glitter Moth is a potentially powerful Priest card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. The Battlecry effect is the same as casting Divine Spirit on other minions, however, as Divine Spirit has an even Mana Cost, the two cards cannot be played in combination with each other.
Glitter Moth is a niche 5-drop aimed at Priest decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater. Although the card offers a similar effect to Divine Spirit, it is best used in decks that aim to control the board rather than in full Inner Fire combo decks.
In Arena, Glitter Moth is a weak card. It is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck and the 4/4 stats on their own are very weak for a 5 Mana minion.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List