Glitter Moth — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Glitter Moth is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glitter Moth is a potentially powerful Priest card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. The Battlecry effect is the same as casting Divine Spirit on other minions, however, as Divine Spirit has an even Mana Cost, the two cards cannot be played in combination with each other.
2. Constructed Play
Glitter Moth is a niche 5-drop aimed at Priest decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater. Although the card offers a similar effect to Divine Spirit, it is best used in decks that aim to control the board rather than in full Inner Fire combo decks.
In Arena, Glitter Moth is a weak card. It is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck and the 4/4 stats on their own are very weak for a 5 Mana minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter