Hagatha the Witch — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hagatha the Witch is a Shaman-only hero. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hagatha the Witch is a powerful Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, AoE damage, and a powerful new passive Hero Power. The new Hero Power,, makes all minions played generate a random Shaman spell, offering huge value over the course of long games.
Hagatha the Witch is a great choice for slower decks that run a significant amount of minions to help outvalue opponents in long games.
Hagatha the Witch is not available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck