Witchwood Apple — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Apple is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Apple is a fairly underwhelming card that provides little direct value. However, it has potentially strong synergies with cards such as Wispering Woods, Twilight Drake, and Mountain Giant that all greatly benefit from having a large number of cards in hand.
In Constructed, Witchwood Apple can fit into Control Druid decks that use a range of cards that benefit form having a full hand.
In Arena, Witchwood Apple is a poor card. The lack of immediate value from the card results in a significant loss in tempo, which can be difficult to recover from in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide