Witchwood Apple — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Apple is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Apple is a fairly underwhelming card that provides little direct value. However, it has potentially strong synergies with cards such as Wispering Woods, , and Mountain Giant that all greatly benefit from having a large number of cards in hand.
In Constructed, Witchwood Apple can fit into Control Druid decks that use a range of cards that benefit form having a full hand.
In Arena, Witchwood Apple is a poor card. The lack of immediate value from the card results in a significant loss in tempo, which can be difficult to recover from in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List