Witchwood Apple — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Apple is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Apple is a fairly underwhelming card that provides little direct value. However, it has potentially strong synergies with cards such as Wispering Woods, , and Mountain Giant that all greatly benefit from having a large number of cards in hand.
In Constructed, Witchwood Apple can fit into Control Druid decks that use a range of cards that benefit form having a full hand.
In Arena, Witchwood Apple is a poor card. The lack of immediate value from the card results in a significant loss in tempo, which can be difficult to recover from in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck