Archmage Arugal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Archmage Arugal is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archmage Arugal is a cheap Legendary minion capable of very powerful combos. It can be combined with cards such as Book of Specters to instantly refuel your hand with minions to pressure the opponent.
In Constructed, Archmage Argual is an excellent card for Elemental Mage decks that utilise a large number of minions to benefit from the card effect.
In Arena, Archmage Arugal is an average card. It can potentially offer huge value if it is able to survive, however, most opponents will immediately remove it and there is not enough card draw available in Arena to consistently draw cards the same turn the minion is played.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck