Wispering Woods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wispering Woods is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wispering Woods is a potentially powerful card that benefits from having a full hand of cards and can provide up to 7 Wisps. It has excellent synergy with cards such as and Savage Roar that benefit from having a large number of minions.
In Constructed, Wispering Woods can fit into Control Druid decks built around synergies that involve maintaining a full hand of cards.
In Arena, Wispering Woods is a fairly weak card. It can provide reasonable value when played on curve, however, it is a very poor card when drawn in the late game when both players are low on cards.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck