Wispering Woods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wispering Woods is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wispering Woods is a potentially powerful card that benefits from having a full hand of cards and can provide up to 7 Wisps. It has excellent synergy with cards such as and Savage Roar that benefit from having a large number of minions.
In Constructed, Wispering Woods can fit into Control Druid decks built around synergies that involve maintaining a full hand of cards.
In Arena, Wispering Woods is a fairly weak card. It can provide reasonable value when played on curve, however, it is a very poor card when drawn in the late game when both players are low on cards.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck