Wispering Woods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wispering Woods is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wispering Woods is a potentially powerful card that benefits from having a full hand of cards and can provide up to 7 Wisps. It has excellent synergy with cards such as Power of the Wild and Savage Roar that benefit from having a large number of minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wispering Woods can fit into Control Druid decks built around synergies that involve maintaining a full hand of cards.
In Arena, Wispering Woods is a fairly weak card. It can provide reasonable value when played on curve, however, it is a very poor card when drawn in the late game when both players are low on cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior