Wispering Woods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wispering Woods is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wispering Woods is a potentially powerful card that benefits from having a full hand of cards and can provide up to 7 Wisps. It has excellent synergy with cards such as and Savage Roar that benefit from having a large number of minions.
In Constructed, Wispering Woods can fit into Control Druid decks built around synergies that involve maintaining a full hand of cards.
In Arena, Wispering Woods is a fairly weak card. It can provide reasonable value when played on curve, however, it is a very poor card when drawn in the late game when both players are low on cards.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck