Wispering Woods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wispering Woods is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wispering Woods is a potentially powerful card that benefits from having a full hand of cards and can provide up to 7 Wisps. It has excellent synergy with cards such as Power of the Wild and Savage Roar that benefit from having a large number of minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wispering Woods can fit into Control Druid decks built around synergies that involve maintaining a full hand of cards.
In Arena, Wispering Woods is a fairly weak card. It can provide reasonable value when played on curve, however, it is a very poor card when drawn in the late game when both players are low on cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild