Emeriss — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Emeriss is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
As a ten Mana card should, Emeriss provides a large amount of value. If it hits the board with several minions in hand, the effect will allow you to take over the game on the following turns.
Emeriss is too slow to be of much use in Constructed decks. The fact it does not impact the game enough on the turn it is played is a severe downside.
In Arena, Emeriss is a reasonable card to round out the top end of your curve. However, you will not often have many other minions in hand to get the maximum value out of the card. Decks which do have enough minions to make Emeriss a good card will often be very slow and in danger of being overrun in the early game.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck