Emeriss — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Emeriss is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
As a ten Mana card should, Emeriss provides a large amount of value. If it hits the board with several minions in hand, the effect will allow you to take over the game on the following turns.
Emeriss is too slow to be of much use in Constructed decks. The fact it does not impact the game enough on the turn it is played is a severe downside.
In Arena, Emeriss is a reasonable card to round out the top end of your curve. However, you will not often have many other minions in hand to get the maximum value out of the card. Decks which do have enough minions to make Emeriss a good card will often be very slow and in danger of being overrun in the early game.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck