Pick Pocket — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pick Pocket is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pick Pocket can provide a lot of value in the late game, but is practically useless early on. Rogue usually relies on early tempo to function well, and so Pick Pocket finds itself left on the sidelines.
Pick Pocket is a slow card, but the synergy with Tess Greymane makes it playable in decks which rely on generating large numbers of cards from the opposing class. It is not a card to include in more traditional Rogue decks, as they require early tempo to survive.
Pick Pocket is a poor card in Arena. Although it can provide a big swing in the late game, it is a largely dead card until that point. If you have very little to do at the end of the game, you can take this card to generate value if you are choosing between three weak cards.
Decks with Pick Pocket
Thijs' Highlander Quest Rogue Deck 11 spells, 19 minions
|13,460||Aug 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend