Pick Pocket — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pick Pocket is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pick Pocket can provide a lot of value in the late game, but is practically useless early on. Rogue usually relies on early tempo to function well, and so Pick Pocket finds itself left on the sidelines.
Pick Pocket is a slow card, but the synergy with Tess Greymane makes it playable in decks which rely on generating large numbers of cards from the opposing class. It is not a card to include in more traditional Rogue decks, as they require early tempo to survive.
Pick Pocket is a poor card in Arena. Although it can provide a big swing in the late game, it is a largely dead card until that point. If you have very little to do at the end of the game, you can take this card to generate value if you are choosing between three weak cards.
Decks with Pick Pocket
Thijs' Highlander Quest Rogue Deck 11 spells, 19 minions
|13,460||Aug 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide