Genn Greymane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Genn Greymane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Genn Greymane is a powerful card that provides the effect of Raza the Chained if you have built a deck that consists entirely of even-Cost cards. The benefit of the effect from the beginning of the game makes it more consistent than other cards with deck building constraints such as Prince Keleseth or Raza the Chained. The lowered Hero Power cost paired with even-Cost cards allows your Hero Power to be consistently used every other turn.
In Constructed, Genn Greymane is playable in decks specifically built around exclusively using even-Cost cards. As the combined effect and constraint allow you to consistently use your Hero Power at least every other turn, it is great for classes with proactive Hero Power such as Warlock and Paladin.
In Arena, Genn Greymane is a terrible card as it is almost impossible to build a deck consisting exclusively of even-Cost cards.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List