Genn Greymane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Genn Greymane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Genn Greymane is a powerful card that provides the effect of Raza the Chained if you have built a deck that consists entirely of even-Cost cards. The benefit of the effect from the beginning of the game makes it more consistent than other cards with deck building constraints such as Prince Keleseth or Raza the Chained. The lowered Hero Power cost paired with even-Cost cards allows your Hero Power to be consistently used every other turn.
In Constructed, Genn Greymane is playable in decks specifically built around exclusively using even-Cost cards. As the combined effect and constraint allow you to consistently use your Hero Power at least every other turn, it is great for classes with proactive Hero Power such as Warlock and Paladin.
In Arena, Genn Greymane is a terrible card as it is almost impossible to build a deck consisting exclusively of even-Cost cards.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck