Genn Greymane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Genn Greymane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Genn Greymane is a powerful card that provides the effect of Raza the Chained if you have built a deck that consists entirely of even-Cost cards. The benefit of the effect from the beginning of the game makes it more consistent than other cards with deck building constraints such as Prince Keleseth or Raza the Chained. The lowered Hero Power cost paired with even-Cost cards allows your Hero Power to be consistently used every other turn.
In Constructed, Genn Greymane is playable in decks specifically built around exclusively using even-Cost cards. As the combined effect and constraint allow you to consistently use your Hero Power at least every other turn, it is great for classes with proactive Hero Power such as Warlock and Paladin.
In Arena, Genn Greymane is a terrible card as it is almost impossible to build a deck consisting exclusively of even-Cost cards.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List