Blood Witch — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood Witch is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood Witch is a 4-drop with with solid stats. Although the end of turn effect of the card may seem detrimental, it is aimed at cards that benefit from self-damage such as Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
2. Constructed Play
Blood Witch offers very little use in Constructed play as there are currently no decks that offer enough synergy with self-damage effects.
In Arena, Blood Witch is a good card. The self-damage effect offers no value, however, 3/6 stats for a 4-drop is very strong and provide a big enough boost in tempo to justify taking 1 damage per turn.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter