Blood Witch — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood Witch is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Witch is a 4-drop with with solid stats. Although the end of turn effect of the card may seem detrimental, it is aimed at cards that benefit from self-damage such as Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
Blood Witch offers very little use in Constructed play as there are currently no decks that offer enough synergy with self-damage effects.
In Arena, Blood Witch is a good card. The self-damage effect offers no value, however, 3/6 stats for a 4-drop is very strong and provide a big enough boost in tempo to justify taking 1 damage per turn.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck