Blood Witch — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood Witch is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Witch is a 4-drop with with solid stats. Although the end of turn effect of the card may seem detrimental, it is aimed at cards that benefit from self-damage such as Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
Blood Witch offers very little use in Constructed play as there are currently no decks that offer enough synergy with self-damage effects.
In Arena, Blood Witch is a good card. The self-damage effect offers no value, however, 3/6 stats for a 4-drop is very strong and provide a big enough boost in tempo to justify taking 1 damage per turn.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens