Blood Witch — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood Witch is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Witch is a 4-drop with with solid stats. Although the end of turn effect of the card may seem detrimental, it is aimed at cards that benefit from self-damage such as Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
Blood Witch offers very little use in Constructed play as there are currently no decks that offer enough synergy with self-damage effects.
In Arena, Blood Witch is a good card. The self-damage effect offers no value, however, 3/6 stats for a 4-drop is very strong and provide a big enough boost in tempo to justify taking 1 damage per turn.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck