Blood Witch — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood Witch is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood Witch is a 4-drop with with solid stats. Although the end of turn effect of the card may seem detrimental, it is aimed at cards that benefit from self-damage such as Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
2. Constructed Play
Blood Witch offers very little use in Constructed play as there are currently no decks that offer enough synergy with self-damage effects.
In Arena, Blood Witch is a good card. The self-damage effect offers no value, however, 3/6 stats for a 4-drop is very strong and provide a big enough boost in tempo to justify taking 1 damage per turn.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play