Darius Crowley — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Darius Crowley is a Warrior-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darius Crowley's Rush ability often results in it being effectively a 6/6 on the turn it is played. It is a powerful card that can take over a game if it is not dealt with immediately by the opponent.
Darius Crowley is a powerful card in Tempo Warrior decks. This is due to it having the dual threat of being a way to remove opposing minions, but also to rapdily inflict damage to the opponent on future turns.
In Arena, Darius Crowley is a strong card. It acts as minion removal, but is also big enough to pose a threat to the opponent's Health total if it survives on the board for any period of time.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck