Darius Crowley — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Darius Crowley is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darius Crowley's Rush ability often results in it being effectively a 6/6 on the turn it is played. It is a powerful card that can take over a game if it is not dealt with immediately by the opponent.
Darius Crowley is a powerful card in Tempo Warrior decks. This is due to it having the dual threat of being a way to remove opposing minions, but also to rapdily inflict damage to the opponent on future turns.
In Arena, Darius Crowley is a strong card. It acts as minion removal, but is also big enough to pose a threat to the opponent's Health total if it survives on the board for any period of time.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens