Darius Crowley — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Darius Crowley is a Warrior-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darius Crowley's Rush ability often results in it being effectively a 6/6 on the turn it is played. It is a powerful card that can take over a game if it is not dealt with immediately by the opponent.
Darius Crowley is a powerful card in Tempo Warrior decks. This is due to it having the dual threat of being a way to remove opposing minions, but also to rapdily inflict damage to the opponent on future turns.
In Arena, Darius Crowley is a strong card. It acts as minion removal, but is also big enough to pose a threat to the opponent's Health total if it survives on the board for any period of time.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide