The Glass Knight — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
The Glass Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Glass Knight is a solid Paladin Legendary minion that offers good mid-game strength. Although it is not as flashy as other Paladin Legendary minions, the passive effect has excellent synergy with many Paladin cards like Truesilver Champion that allow it to be a very threatening minion.
2. Constructed Play
The Glass Knight is a solid card that can be considered for any Paladin deck that uses multiple cards that have passive healing effects such as Truesilver Champion.
In Arena, The Glass Knight is a good card. Even if you do not benefit from the passive effect, a 4/3 with a Divine Shield is still very powerful for a 4-drop.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild