The Glass Knight — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
The Glass Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Glass Knight is a solid Paladin Legendary minion that offers good mid-game strength. Although it is not as flashy as other Paladin Legendary minions, the passive effect has excellent synergy with many Paladin cards likethat allow it to be a very threatening minion.
The Glass Knight is a solid card that can be considered for any Paladin deck that uses multiple cards that have passive healing effects such as.
In Arena, The Glass Knight is a good card. Even if you do not benefit from the passive effect, a 4/3 with a Divine Shield is still very powerful for a 4-drop.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck