The Glass Knight — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
The Glass Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Glass Knight is a solid Paladin Legendary minion that offers good mid-game strength. Although it is not as flashy as other Paladin Legendary minions, the passive effect has excellent synergy with many Paladin cards like Truesilver Champion that allow it to be a very threatening minion.
2. Constructed Play
The Glass Knight is a solid card that can be considered for any Paladin deck that uses multiple cards that have passive healing effects such as Truesilver Champion.
In Arena, The Glass Knight is a good card. Even if you do not benefit from the passive effect, a 4/3 with a Divine Shield is still very powerful for a 4-drop.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior