Glinda Crowskin — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Glinda Crowskin is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glinda Crowskin is a powerful Warlock Legendary that gives all minions the Echo effect. It can be used to enable various powerful combos using Summoning Portals and Charge minions, or to simply extract huge amounts of value from cheap minions such as Voidwalker or Gnomeferatu.
In Constructed, Glinda Crowskin can be considered as a solid choice for most archetypes and is a key card for various Combo Warlock strategies.
In Arena, Glinda Crowskin is a good card. If it is able to survive multiple turns, it allows you to extract huge value from cheap minions and as a 7-Health minion it is quite likely to be able to survive multiple turns.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck