Glinda Crowskin — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Glinda Crowskin is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glinda Crowskin is a powerful Warlock Legendary that gives all minions the Echo effect. It can be used to enable various powerful combos using Summoning Portals and Charge minions, or to simply extract huge amounts of value from cheap minions such as Voidwalker or Gnomeferatu.
In Constructed, Glinda Crowskin can be considered as a solid choice for most archetypes and is a key card for various Combo Warlock strategies.
In Arena, Glinda Crowskin is a good card. If it is able to survive multiple turns, it allows you to extract huge value from cheap minions and as a 7-Health minion it is quite likely to be able to survive multiple turns.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens