Glinda Crowskin — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Glinda Crowskin is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glinda Crowskin is a powerful Warlock Legendary that gives all minions the Echo effect. It can be used to enable various powerful combos using Summoning Portals and Charge minions, or to simply extract huge amounts of value from cheap minions such as or Gnomeferatu.
In Constructed, Glinda Crowskin can be considered as a solid choice for most archetypes and is a key card for various Combo Warlock strategies.
In Arena, Glinda Crowskin is a good card. If it is able to survive multiple turns, it allows you to extract huge value from cheap minions and as a 7-Health minion it is quite likely to be able to survive multiple turns.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck