TBC Classic Protection Paladin Phase 5 / Tier 6 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best PvE gear and best in slot items for your Protection Paladin in Phase 5 of TBC Classic.
Protection Paladin Phase 5 / Sunwell Plateau Best in Slot List
This is a list of gear that is considered to be the best in each slot.
The list below is following the stat priority of Defense (490) > Avoidance > Stamina > Spell Damage > Hit/Expertise and will include items available exclusively from TBC dungeons, professions, and reputation rewards. During Tier 6, you may also have need of additional gear devoted to maximizing your Shadow Resistance stat. Should this be the case, we recommend consulting our guide dedicated to acquiring pieces with this stat as necessary.
Other Protection Paladin Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Protection Paladin, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
To check out our recommended Pre-Raid best in slot gear, head over to its list below. If your character is still progressing through the content of older tiers, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
|Libram||Tome of the Lightbringer|
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Protection Paladin Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 03 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 21 Mar. 2022: Updated for Phase 4.
- 08 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3; separated previous Phase 2 list into a new page.
- 08 Aug. 2021: Page added.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update