Classic Restoration Druid Healer Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Restoration Druid Healer in WoW Classic.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Restoration Druid talents.
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
Restoration - Swiftmend
Restoration has several viable builds for end game PvE content. This is probably the first build that you will use upon hitting 60, mainly focusing on healing in early dungeons and raids. Swiftmend provides some solid burst healing for a tank that is in danger, and the rest of your talents really do well at buffing your other healing spells, specifically Rejuvenation, Regrowth, and Healing Touch. This is a solid, well rounded healing build that lets you put out HoTs on the tank to keep him up while also being able to cast Healing Touch to efficiently heal the group. This build ends up not being super optimal for raids once you need to focus more on raid healing than tank healing, but can serve you well early on when you need that versatility in your healing toolkit.
While the points in Restoration are pretty set and do not offer much room for personal choice, the extra points in Balance are yours to do with as you please. Some Druids prefer to put 5 points into Improved Wrath for the option to do damage when you need to, and it potentially enables you to quest and go out into the world alone without needing to swap specs to a DPS specialization. It is up to you how to spend these points.
Restoration - Moonglow
Moonglow is the primary pickup in this talent build, along with Nature's Grace. This requires 24 points into the Balance tree, which means you do not have enough points to take Swiftmend deep into the Restoration tree. However, this is very much worth the trade because of the amazing Mana efficiency that Moonglow provides. Swiftmend is not a great raid healing spell, and Moonglow allows you to more efficiently use Healing Touch on the raid for solid, low-Mana healing. This is a great build to use once you start raiding when you still have not great gear and need the extra Mana efficiency.
While you need the 24 points in Balance, the first 20 points are yours to do with as you please. Same as before, you can really pick and choose any of the talents here based on your personal preference.
Restoration - Regrowth
This is the best end game healing build that you will eventually swap to. The main focus of this build is the high output of healing through casting Regrowth repeatedly. This build works because of the synergy between two talents: Improved Regrowth and Nature's Grace. With Nature's Grace, your spells get a lower cast time after the previously casted spell crits. With Improved Regrowth, your Regrowth gets a huge boost to its crit chance, meaning you can cast Regrowth repeatedly and get lots of value out of Nature's Grace because your Regrowth will be critting frequently, proccing it much more than usual.
While you need the 21 points in Balance for Nature's Grace, the first 20 points are yours to do with as you please. Same as before, you can really pick and choose any of the talents here based on your personal preference.
- 24 Jul. 2019: Page added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank