Hunter DPS Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Hunter DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Hunter DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Hunter Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the gear we recommend for Hunters, before setting foot in Molten Core or Onyxia's Lair. Essentially you should be following the basic stat priority of getting lots of Agility, Attack Power, and Critical Strike Chance while also ensuring that you have the 9% Hit needed for cap. For more information on the stats that you should be looking for, check out the stats page listed below.
This list contains gear from: dungeons and reputation gear.
|BiS: Ribbly's Quiver
|Ribbly Screwspigot in Blackrock Depths
*The Beaststalker set is strong if you can get the 4-set bonus from using 4 of the pieces. Without 4 of the pieces, you are better off using other pieces instead.
**You craft the shells using Engineering and exchange them for the arrows at an NPC in Orgrimmar or Ironforge.
You can find more Hunter BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 13 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 12 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Gnomeregan Trinket Sends Player to Forbidden Zones in SoD Phase 2
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: February 20th
- Blizzard Acknowledges Gnomeregan Raid Lockout Bug
- Blizzard on AoE Threat in SoD Phase 2
- Season of Discovery and Classic Era Hotfixes: February 16th
- Additional Tuning Coming to Priests in Season of Discovery
- Gnomeregan SoD DPS and Healer Rankings: Week 1
- SoD Subjugate Demon Nerf Due to 5-Minute Control of Metamorphosis Warlocks