Warrior DPS Molten Core Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Warrior DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Warrior DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
DPS Warrior Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
This is the DPS Warrior gear we recommend you to chase while doing the first raids in the game: Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair. Remember to always adapt your gear to your 6% / 9% Hit cap requirements, as Hit gear will lose most of its value after hitting the cap, regardless of its position in the BiS list.
While we are only listing the Horde versions of the PvP set and PvP reputation gear, equivalent versions can be found on the Alliance side, with the same requirements, cost and stats.
On a special note, Edgemaster's Handguards allow you to have a 6% Hit cap with any race, as long as you are using Axes, Daggers or Swords. This is a huge benefit when it bumps you from 300 weapon skill to 307, but not worth it when you were already at 305 or above to begin with. Plan your gear accordingly!
|Main-Hand / Off-Hand||
You can find more Warrior DPS BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 19 May 2020: Added Silithus twilight boss summoning gear.
- 11 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 12 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Guides for Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes: January 13th
- BCC Phase 3 Season 3 PvP Adjustments
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Release Schedule
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 12th
- A Dramatic UBRS Hardcore Death and Escape
- Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon
- When Your Cat Kills Your Hardcore Character
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?