FORUMS
Damien

Budget Jade Druid Standard

4 hours ago, douchebanner said:

the deck already has loe cards, wouldnt it make sense to include brann instead of a raven idol or a giant?

Without Aya and Ancient of War there aren't enough battlecry minions. If you want to play Brann Bronzebeard, I recommend you to add Aya in place of one Raven Idol

20 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Without Aya and Ancient of War there aren't enough battlecry minions. If you want to play Brann Bronzebeard, I recommend you to add Aya in place of one Raven Idol

ancient is not a battlecry minion, youve got 6 battlecry minions on the deck 1 less than the deck with aya...

brann fits with aya but it doesnt fit without her?

Guest Dunno

Replacement for Arcane Giants? Or the deck is not working without them? :DD

1 hour ago, douchebanner said:

ancient is not a battlecry minion, youve got 6 battlecry minions on the deck 1 less than the deck with aya...

brann fits with aya but it doesnt fit without her?

Sorry, mad bad, was distracted. I tried running Brann in place of one of the Raven Idols, but I did not like the loss of versatility as I encountered a lot of aggro. If you have slower meta, then sure, you can play Brann, but you will have lower winrate against aggro as you won't be able to discover third Swipe or more healing/armor effects to counter the aggressive deck.
You could also try playing it in place of one Arcane Giant, though I personally prefer to run 2 if I don't have Aya in the deck.

• Like 1

Guest guest

sottle give us other upgrade options to improve this deck. can we add brann without aya and fandral ? can we use starfire ? i lost 1 rank with this deck...dont know "unlucky draw" or this deck is for  max 20-18 rank

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

sottle give us other upgrade options to improve this deck. can we add brann without aya and fandral ? can we use starfire ? i lost 1 rank with this deck...dont know "unlucky draw" or this deck is for  max 20-18 rank

Starfire is too slow. Brann Bronzebeard can be included in place of one Arcane Giant, though I prefer to run 2 of them.

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

can we add kun here ? 

Kun is too expensive mana-wise. Currently, playing anti-aggro or tech cards is a better choice.

9 hours ago, AptypR said:

There's something wrogn with card swaps session, there's already two gadgetzan auctioneers in the deck.

We are aware of this issue (and also that the section suggests including Raven Idol, though there are 2 in the deck) and there should be a fix soon, but thanks anyway.

Guest Zagrash

I can't move past rank 18 in standard with this deck. It's fun to play it but until i get to 7-8 mana i am on brink to lose game if i play vs aggro decks and most of the time i am against aggro decks...

7 hours ago, Guest Zagrash said:

I can't move past rank 18 in standard with this deck. It's fun to play it but until i get to 7-8 mana i am on brink to lose game if i play vs aggro decks and most of the time i am against aggro decks...

Could you please upload a replay? I don't have issues getting into the late-game with this deck.

9 hours ago, Guest Zagrash said:

If aggro is giving you problems, especially Pirate warriors, try to tech in an Acidic Swamp Ooze or two. Pirate decks live or die by delivering a lot of damage in the early turns, and blowing up their weapon helps a lot with calming them down.

Guest Zagrash

This game i was a bit unluckly with the RNG gods:

https://hsreplay.net/replay/YcdXBpSX4FSntdZ9yroCQZ

First move  no minion to be summoned from my hand later on heroic brawl from 4 my minions it chose his one :/

https://hsreplay.net/replay/4sQLhgcg3AwbEE8NisootF

This one is example how i strugle on rank 20, since i installed hsreplay i had 2:3 score but before that i went from rank 18 to 21.. I get to better rank with zoo lock even tho i miss some of the main cards for that build.. I wanted to switch from mid range paladin and level up other heroes but i think it;s time to go back on him.

23 hours ago, Guest Zagrash said:

This game i was a bit unluckly with the RNG gods:

https://hsreplay.net/replay/YcdXBpSX4FSntdZ9yroCQZ

First move  no minion to be summoned from my hand later on heroic brawl from 4 my minions it chose his one :/

https://hsreplay.net/replay/4sQLhgcg3AwbEE8NisootF

This one is example how i strugle on rank 20, since i installed hsreplay i had 2:3 score but before that i went from rank 18 to 21.. I get to better rank with zoo lock even tho i miss some of the main cards for that build.. I wanted to switch from mid range paladin and level up other heroes but i think it;s time to go back on him.

Sorry it took me so long to give you a replay.

First game:
Innervating the Wild Growth wasn't very good, as it caused you to run out of cards quickly, and you had no card in hand that benefitted from the extra mana, or that prevented you from playing it the following turn. 
Choosing the armor was unwise, as you could see that the deck was not playing aggressively, and you could have used the card to clear a minion instead, such as the rat in combination with Living Roots.
Using Wrath on Elise Starseeker was unnecessary, as you did not kill her, and you could have used it to draw a card either with Gadgetzan Auctioneer, or choosing the 1-dmg effect.
On 9 mana, playing Azure Drake into Wrath for 2 cycles was better. Alternative option would be Azure Drake into Jade Spirit for better board position.
On 10 mana, you should have used your hero power to get rid of the divine shield on the C'Thun's Chosen, and then innervate the swipe for full board clear.

Second game:
The root of all your problems was the reporter - you should have tried more aggressively to remove her. You could also tech in one copy of Mulch.

Yeah i am making noobish mistakes but since than i got much better but still not good enough, i realised that i am saving 2 much spell for gad. auctioner. I stil have problem with aggro decks.

17 minutes ago, Zagrash90 said:

Yeah i am making noobish mistakes but since than i got much better but still not good enough, i realised that i am saving 2 much spell for gad. auctioner. I stil have problem with aggro decks.

If you have any more replays, feel free to link them. From what I've seen the misplays were mostly wasting resources and not planning turns ahead - in the first replay that is. In the second replay there wasn't much that you could do, sadly.

27 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

If you have any more replays, feel free to link them. From what I've seen the misplays were mostly wasting resources and not planning turns ahead - in the first replay that is. In the second replay there wasn't much that you could do, sadly.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/ecG7jdZXX8Ge9pNe6Hid5N

https://hsreplay.net/replay/8kKST5jbCZ4pvtqyRpckGi

https://hsreplay.net/replay/w2NWPmSnH79jHa7Vw73zEh

https://hsreplay.net/replay/zBbAhTLk6ePVFcxSRmFRPn

In few of them after watching replay i notices few errors but in some of them i rly did not have any luck with the draws.

Edited by Zagrash90

4 minutes ago, Zagrash90 said:

Replay #1:
On 3 turn, choosing Feral Rage was better than Innervate, as you already had 5 mana and nothing to innervate. Possibly even Power of the Wild was better as you could have played second Jade Spirit and play Power of the Wild to get a huge board advantage.
On turn 4, Wrathing for one to cycle was possibly better, as you had Arcane Giant that would allow you to stabilize.

Replay #2:
On turn 5, keeping the Raven Idol for Gadgetzan Auctioneer might have been better.
On turn 6, you should have drawn first. Luckily this time it had no effect, but next time might not be as good.
On turn 7, choosing the attack instead of the armor in order to clear the Gadgetzan Auctioneer was better as he could draw more cards for you opponent. Against control you should aim to clear the board instead of healing up, which was also the case with the second Raven Idol.
I'm also thinking about using Mulch on Brann Bronzebeard rather than on Jade Behemoth, since Brann was able to generate a lot of value afterwards - more than the body value of the Behemoth.

Replay #3
On turn 6, Swiping the Bloodhoof Brave caused you to take more damage without achieving anything that you couldn't have next turn.
On turn 9, you should have played Azure Drake first so you didn't have to trade with the Jade Golem.
On turn 10, picking Swipe was worse than picking board presence in the form of Jade Blossom - the warrior wouldn't be able to build a big board that would require Swipe.

Replay #4
On turn 2, you should have used Living Roots instead of Wrath. The extra damage can change everything.
On turn 3, using Feral Rage to get rid of Mana Wyrm was an overkill. Living Roots+hero power would have been better.

Thanks for the reviews it helps a lot to see where i make mistakes but i think my main problem is that i am not used to play with so many spells, i am more of a board control player and this style is very new to me.

5 hours ago, Zagrash90 said:

Thanks for the reviews it helps a lot to see where i make mistakes but i think my main problem is that i am not used to play with so many spells, i am more of a board control player and this style is very new to me.

Since you are playing a budget deck, I assume you don't have the option to play C'Thun Kun deck, so I recommend you to start saving dust for it. It plays more minions and I personally like to play the deck.

1 hour ago, positiv2 said:

Since you are playing a budget deck, I assume you don't have the option to play C'Thun Kun deck, so I recommend you to start saving dust for it. It plays more minions and I personally like to play the deck.

I used a last bit of dust to make even the budget version..saving 700 coins for last chapter in one night in karazhan for malchezaars imp and after that i will start saving dust for better decks.

• Like 1