Wrath — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wrath is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
As with most cards that offer the option to Choose One, Wrath is a powerful card. The ability to do 3 Damage for 2 Mana is powerful in its own right, but what makes Wrath really stand out as a card is that if you do not require all of the damage, you can choose to do 1 Damage instead and draw another card. This also goes for the situation where 3 Damage is no longer useful, and you can dig through your deck to find a better answer.
Wrath is an extremely common choice in Druid decks, as they are often looking for card draw options. On top of that, Druid removal tends to be very weak, and Wrath fills this gap adequately while the Druid is ramping up, or setting up its defenses. The only archetype it is usually weak in is Aggro Druid, where the time spent removing enemy minions usually only detracts from the focus of trying to kill the opponent as rapidly as possible.
Wrath is a great card in Arena. The two choices available on the card are both of prime quality in their own right. The additional value incorporated because you get to choose the best one for the job in hand means that Wrath is a very strong pick.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike