Wrath — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wrath is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
As with most cards that offer the option to Choose One, Wrath is a powerful card. The ability to do 3 Damage for 2 Mana is powerful in its own right, but what makes Wrath really stand out as a card is that if you do not require all of the damage, you can choose to do 1 Damage instead and draw another card. This also goes for the situation where 3 Damage is no longer useful, and you can dig through your deck to find a better answer.
Wrath is an extremely common choice in Druid decks, as they are often looking for card draw options. On top of that, Druid removal tends to be very weak, and Wrath fills this gap adequately while the Druid is ramping up, or setting up its defenses. The only archetype it is usually weak in is Aggro Druid, where the time spent removing enemy minions usually only detracts from the focus of trying to kill the opponent as rapidly as possible.
Wrath is a great card in Arena. The two choices available on the card are both of prime quality in their own right. The additional value incorporated because you get to choose the best one for the job in hand means that Wrath is a very strong pick.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter