Wild Growth — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wild Growth is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wild Growth is an investment for the future. You can give up your second turn of the game to have an additional Mana on each of the next 7 turns. Although this will usually put you behind on the board, the ability to play cards that are more expensive than your opponent's will often allow you to rapidly catch up, and then overtake them. It should be noted that if you play Wild Growth when you have 10 Mana Crystals, you get a card calledwhich can be used to draw a new card for free.
In Constructed play, Wild Growth is a terrific card in all but the fastest of decks. It is usual to play more ramp alongside the Wild Growth so as to have a lot more Mana available than your opponent. Cards such as Ultimate Infestation and are used to refill the hand, and the extra Mana available enables the new cards drawn to be used to take control of the game.
In Arena, Wild Growth is a mediocre card. Due to the nature of Arena, it is much harder to be sure to take advantage of the extra Mana Crystal every turn than it is in Constructed play, and the investment does not pay off as often as it would in a finely tuned deck.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck