Wild Growth — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wild Growth is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wild Growth is an investment for the future. You can give up your second turn of the game to have an additional Mana on each of the next 7 turns. Although this will usually put you behind on the board, the ability to play cards that are more expensive than your opponent's will often allow you to rapidly catch up, and then overtake them. It should be noted that if you play Wild Growth when you have 10 Mana Crystals, you get a card calledwhich can be used to draw a new card for free.
In Constructed play, Wild Growth is a terrific card in all but the fastest of decks. It is usual to play more ramp alongside the Wild Growth so as to have a lot more Mana available than your opponent. Cards such as Ultimate Infestation and are used to refill the hand, and the extra Mana available enables the new cards drawn to be used to take control of the game.
In Arena, Wild Growth is a mediocre card. Due to the nature of Arena, it is much harder to be sure to take advantage of the extra Mana Crystal every turn than it is in Constructed play, and the investment does not pay off as often as it would in a finely tuned deck.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens