Wild Growth — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wild Growth is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wild Growth is an investment for the future. You can give up your second turn of the game to have an additional Mana on each of the next 7 turns. Although this will usually put you behind on the board, the ability to play cards that are more expensive than your opponent's will often allow you to rapidly catch up, and then overtake them. It should be noted that if you play Wild Growth when you have 10 Mana Crystals, you get a card calledwhich can be used to draw a new card for free.
In Constructed play, Wild Growth is a terrific card in all but the fastest of decks. It is usual to play more ramp alongside the Wild Growth so as to have a lot more Mana available than your opponent. Cards such as Ultimate Infestation and are used to refill the hand, and the extra Mana available enables the new cards drawn to be used to take control of the game.
In Arena, Wild Growth is a mediocre card. Due to the nature of Arena, it is much harder to be sure to take advantage of the extra Mana Crystal every turn than it is in Constructed play, and the investment does not pay off as often as it would in a finely tuned deck.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List