Table of Contents
Raven Idol is a Druid-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Raven Idol is an extremely flexible card that allows you to react efficiently to the game situation. It can be played early to try and find additional Ramp cards, played in the mid-game to find useful removal spells, or played late to pick up finishing burst combo pieces. On top of this, if your hand is low on proactive plays you can simply use it to pick up a playable minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Raven Idol is a great card in many kinds of Druid due to its flexibility. However, in the most common deck, Midrange Druid, it can be hard to fit due to how tight and refined that deck already is.
Raven Idol is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper