Table of Contents
Raven Idol is a Druid-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Raven Idol is an extremely flexible card that allows you to react efficiently to the game situation. It can be played early to try and find additional Ramp cards, played in the mid-game to find useful removal spells, or played late to pick up finishing burst combo pieces. On top of this, if your hand is low on proactive plays you can simply use it to pick up a playable minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Raven Idol is a great card in many kinds of Druid due to its flexibility. However, in the most common deck, Midrange Druid, it can be hard to fit due to how tight and refined that deck already is.
Raven Idol is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists