Raven Idol — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Raven Idol is a Druid-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raven Idol is an extremely flexible card that allows you to react efficiently to the game situation. It can be played early to try and find additional Ramp cards, played in the mid-game to find useful removal spells, or played late to pick up finishing burst combo pieces. On top of this, if your hand is low on proactive plays you can simply use it to pick up a playable minion.
In Constructed, Raven Idol is a great card in many kinds of Druid due to its flexibility. However, in the most common deck, Midrange Druid, it can be hard to fit due to how tight and refined that deck already is.
Raven Idol is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck