Raven Idol — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Raven Idol is a Druid-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raven Idol is an extremely flexible card that allows you to react efficiently to the game situation. It can be played early to try and find additional Ramp cards, played in the mid-game to find useful removal spells, or played late to pick up finishing burst combo pieces. On top of this, if your hand is low on proactive plays you can simply use it to pick up a playable minion.
In Constructed, Raven Idol is a great card in many kinds of Druid due to its flexibility. However, in the most common deck, Midrange Druid, it can be hard to fit due to how tight and refined that deck already is.
Raven Idol is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck