Raven Idol — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Raven Idol is a Druid-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raven Idol is an extremely flexible card that allows you to react efficiently to the game situation. It can be played early to try and find additional Ramp cards, played in the mid-game to find useful removal spells, or played late to pick up finishing burst combo pieces. On top of this, if your hand is low on proactive plays you can simply use it to pick up a playable minion.
In Constructed, Raven Idol is a great card in many kinds of Druid due to its flexibility. However, in the most common deck, Midrange Druid, it can be hard to fit due to how tight and refined that deck already is.
Raven Idol is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List