Table of Contents
Starfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 45 and 46 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Starfire represents decent value as it is able to remove an opposing minion and replace itself in your hand. However, its expensive Mana cost means that it is often too slow to make an impact on the game. In the right situation, it can still be extremely effective.
2. Constructed Play
Starfire is too expensive for Constructed, meaning you will usually have to dedicate an entire turn to casting it. This in turn leads to your opponent having the first opportunity to develop more minions, leaving you in the same situation as before you cast it.
Starfire is an effective card in Arena. Although it is not a perfect option for a removal card, you cannot rely on being offered the premium cards like Wrath and Swipe consistently, meaning sometimes taking suboptimal removal options is necessary.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper