Table of Contents
Starfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 45 and 46 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Starfire represents decent value as it is able to remove an opposing minion and replace itself in your hand. However, its expensive Mana cost means that it is often too slow to make an impact on the game. In the right situation, it can still be extremely effective.
2. Constructed Play
Starfire is too expensive for Constructed, meaning you will usually have to dedicate an entire turn to casting it. This in turn leads to your opponent having the first opportunity to develop more minions, leaving you in the same situation as before you cast it.
Starfire is an effective card in Arena. Although it is not a perfect option for a removal card, you cannot rely on being offered the premium cards like Wrath and Swipe consistently, meaning sometimes taking suboptimal removal options is necessary.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???