Starfire — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Starfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 45 and 46 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Starfire represents decent value as it is able to remove an opposing minion and replace itself in your hand. However, its expensive Mana cost means that it is often too slow to make an impact on the game. In the right situation, it can still be extremely effective.
2. Constructed Play
Starfire is too expensive for Constructed, meaning you will usually have to dedicate an entire turn to casting it. This in turn leads to your opponent having the first opportunity to develop more minions, leaving you in the same situation as before you cast it.
Starfire is an effective card in Arena. Although it is not a perfect option for a removal card, you cannot rely on being offered the premium cards like Wrath and Swipe consistently, meaning sometimes taking suboptimal removal options is necessary.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King