Starfire — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Starfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 45 and 46 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Starfire represents decent value as it is able to remove an opposing minion and replace itself in your hand. However, its expensive Mana cost means that it is often too slow to make an impact on the game. In the right situation, it can still be extremely effective.
Starfire is too expensive for Constructed, meaning you will usually have to dedicate an entire turn to casting it. This in turn leads to your opponent having the first opportunity to develop more minions, leaving you in the same situation as before you cast it.
Starfire is an effective card in Arena. Although it is not a perfect option for a removal card, you cannot rely on being offered the premium cards like Wrath and Swipe consistently, meaning sometimes taking suboptimal removal options is necessary.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck