Table of Contents
Starfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 45 and 46 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Starfire represents decent value as it is able to remove an opposing minion and replace itself in your hand. However, its expensive Mana cost means that it is often too slow to make an impact on the game. In the right situation, it can still be extremely effective.
2. Constructed Play
Starfire is too expensive for Constructed, meaning you will usually have to dedicate an entire turn to casting it. This in turn leads to your opponent having the first opportunity to develop more minions, leaving you in the same situation as before you cast it.
Starfire is an effective card in Arena. Although it is not a perfect option for a removal card, you cannot rely on being offered the premium cards like Wrath and Swipe consistently, meaning sometimes taking suboptimal removal options is necessary.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists