Feral Rage — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Feral Rage is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Feral Rage is a flexible Choose One card that can be used as a removal spell or as an option to gain stability for your life total after you have gained control of the board. Despite this, it is still hard to fit in your deck because of the efficiency of existing Druid removal cards like Wrath, Living Roots, and Swipe.
Feral Rage can be used as a tech card in Constructed if the meta is very aggressive, but generally it is still not worth a spot in your deck.
Feral Rage is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck