Mana Wyrm — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mana Wyrm is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Wyrm's 1/3 starting stats are be good enough for it to see play in many decks simply as a good defensive option. It is, however, much more than that. Most Mage decks run Frostbolt, and it is often cast on Turn 2. This has great synergy with Mana Wyrm. The Wyrm also benefits from , which means that it is often 3/3 very early in the game and as such, demands an answer.
Mana Wyrm is versatile enough to go in nearly all Mage decks. In tempo-based decks, it will often become very big very quickly, and as such demands an answer from the opponent. In slower decks, Mana Wyrm threatens to trade equally into more expensive enemy minions, and therefore buy time for the deck to reach its more powerful cards with which it can get control of the game.
Mana Wyrm is a very strong choice in Arena. As a 1/3 minion, it will often be able to challenge an opposing 2/1. Even if you do not have a huge number of early-game spells, the card should be reasonable. If you do have multiple Frostbolt or other strong early-game spells, it can become a game-changing minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards