Mana Wyrm — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mana Wyrm is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Wyrm's 1/3 starting stats are be good enough for it to see play in many decks simply as a good defensive option. It is, however, much more than that. Most Mage decks run Frostbolt, and it is often cast on Turn 2. This has great synergy with Mana Wyrm. The Wyrm also benefits from , which means that it is often 3/3 very early in the game and as such, demands an answer.
Mana Wyrm is versatile enough to go in nearly all Mage decks. In tempo-based decks, it will often become very big very quickly, and as such demands an answer from the opponent. In slower decks, Mana Wyrm threatens to trade equally into more expensive enemy minions, and therefore buy time for the deck to reach its more powerful cards with which it can get control of the game.
Mana Wyrm is a very strong choice in Arena. As a 1/3 minion, it will often be able to challenge an opposing 2/1. Even if you do not have a huge number of early-game spells, the card should be reasonable. If you do have multiple Frostbolt or other strong early-game spells, it can become a game-changing minion.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj