Mana Wyrm — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mana Wyrm is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Wyrm's 1/3 starting stats are be good enough for it to see play in many decks simply as a good defensive option. It is, however, much more than that. Most Mage decks run Frostbolt, and it is often cast on Turn 2. This has great synergy with Mana Wyrm. The Wyrm also benefits from , which means that it is often 3/3 very early in the game and as such, demands an answer.
Mana Wyrm is versatile enough to go in nearly all Mage decks. In tempo-based decks, it will often become very big very quickly, and as such demands an answer from the opponent. In slower decks, Mana Wyrm threatens to trade equally into more expensive enemy minions, and therefore buy time for the deck to reach its more powerful cards with which it can get control of the game.
Mana Wyrm is a very strong choice in Arena. As a 1/3 minion, it will often be able to challenge an opposing 2/1. Even if you do not have a huge number of early-game spells, the card should be reasonable. If you do have multiple Frostbolt or other strong early-game spells, it can become a game-changing minion.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List