Power of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Power of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Power of the Wild is a versatile card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it buff a board of multiple minions. It also has the fallback of a reasonable 3/2 for 2 Mana. It offers particular power when combined with token spawning cards like Haunted Creeper or .
Power of the Wild is primarily used in Token focused styles of Druid that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards liketo generate a board presence.
Power of the Wild is a fine card in Arena. A 2 Mana 3/2 is a reasonable card that you will be happy to pick up for your draft in most situations, and Power of the Wild is that at worst. On top of this it will sometimes create a huge advantage by buffing a large board, or simply be used to make a favourable trade with 1 or 2 minions.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck