Power of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Power of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Power of the Wild is a versatile card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it buff a board of multiple minions. It also has the fallback of a reasonable 3/2 for 2 Mana. It offers particular power when combined with token spawning cards like Haunted Creeper or .
Power of the Wild is primarily used in Token focused styles of Druid that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards liketo generate a board presence.
Power of the Wild is a fine card in Arena. A 2 Mana 3/2 is a reasonable card that you will be happy to pick up for your draft in most situations, and Power of the Wild is that at worst. On top of this it will sometimes create a huge advantage by buffing a large board, or simply be used to make a favourable trade with 1 or 2 minions.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck