Power of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Power of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Power of the Wild is a versatile card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it buff a board of multiple minions. It also has the fallback of a reasonable 3/2 for 2 Mana. It offers particular power when combined with token spawning cards like Haunted Creeper or Violet Teacher.
Power of the Wild is primarily used in Token focused styles of Druid that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards like Violet Teacher to generate a board presence.
Power of the Wild is a fine card in Arena. A 2 Mana 3/2 is a reasonable card that you will be happy to pick up for your draft in most situations, and Power of the Wild is that at worst. On top of this it will sometimes create a huge advantage by buffing a large board, or simply be used to make a favourable trade with 1 or 2 minions.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck