Power of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Power of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Power of the Wild is a versatile card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it buff a board of multiple minions. It also has the fallback of a reasonable 3/2 for 2 Mana. It offers particular power when combined with token spawning cards like Haunted Creeper or .
Power of the Wild is primarily used in Token focused styles of Druid that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards liketo generate a board presence.
Power of the Wild is a fine card in Arena. A 2 Mana 3/2 is a reasonable card that you will be happy to pick up for your draft in most situations, and Power of the Wild is that at worst. On top of this it will sometimes create a huge advantage by buffing a large board, or simply be used to make a favourable trade with 1 or 2 minions.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List