Power of the Wild — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Power of the Wild is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Power of the Wild is a versatile card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it buff a board of multiple minions. It also has the fallback of a reasonable 3/2 for 2 Mana. It offers particular power when combined with token spawning cards like Haunted Creeper or .
Power of the Wild is primarily used in Token focused styles of Druid that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards liketo generate a board presence.
Power of the Wild is a fine card in Arena. A 2 Mana 3/2 is a reasonable card that you will be happy to pick up for your draft in most situations, and Power of the Wild is that at worst. On top of this it will sometimes create a huge advantage by buffing a large board, or simply be used to make a favourable trade with 1 or 2 minions.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck