Swipe — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Swipe is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swipe is Druid's most powerful removal spell. It is crucial for fighting back against decks like Zoo Warlock and aggressive Paladins. Druid as a class is one that generally struggles to remove minions efficiently, so having Swipe at your disposal is usually a must.
Swipe is almost ever-present in Constructed Druid decks. Outside of Wrath, Living Roots, and Swipe, most of Druid's removal options are quite poor, meaning most Druid decks contain some combination of these cards as their clearing tools. Swipe is particularly powerful when there are a lot of minion flooding decks in the meta.
Swipe is a must pick in Arena. The first Swipe you are offered should be taken over almost anything else, but once you have 2 or more, it can become devalued and it may be correct to pick up a strong minion instead if you are offered it.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens