Swipe — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Swipe is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swipe is Druid's most powerful removal spell. It is crucial for fighting back against decks like Zoo Warlock and aggressive Paladins. Druid as a class is one that generally struggles to remove minions efficiently, so having Swipe at your disposal is usually a must.
Swipe is almost ever-present in Constructed Druid decks. Outside of, , and Swipe, most of Druid's removal options are quite poor, meaning most Druid decks contain some combination of these cards as their clearing tools. Swipe is particularly powerful when there are a lot of minion flooding decks in the meta.
Swipe is a must pick in Arena. The first Swipe you are offered should be taken over almost anything else, but once you have 2 or more, it can become devalued and it may be correct to pick up a strong minion instead if you are offered it.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards