Swipe — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Swipe is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swipe is Druid's most powerful removal spell. It is crucial for fighting back against decks like Zoo Warlock and aggressive Paladins. Druid as a class is one that generally struggles to remove minions efficiently, so having Swipe at your disposal is usually a must.
Swipe is almost ever-present in Constructed Druid decks. Outside of Wrath, Living Roots, and Swipe, most of Druid's removal options are quite poor, meaning most Druid decks contain some combination of these cards as their clearing tools. Swipe is particularly powerful when there are a lot of minion flooding decks in the meta.
Swipe is a must pick in Arena. The first Swipe you are offered should be taken over almost anything else, but once you have 2 or more, it can become devalued and it may be correct to pick up a strong minion instead if you are offered it.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge