Enhancement Shaman DPS Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Enhancement Shaman DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Enhancement Shaman DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Enhancement Shaman Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for Enhancement Shamans, setting you up to tackle the most challenging content in Phase 5, AQ40. While gear from starter raids will help you be even more prepared for the challenges of Ahn'Qiraj, you should be perfectly fine going in with our suggested pre-raid gear.
Before we get into the list itself, we will explain two essential concepts for gearing: weapon skill and the Hit cap.
As explained in our Enhancement Shaman Weapon Skill guide, the difference between only having the baseline 300 weapon skill at Level 60 or 305 weapon skill or above is extremely significant for Enhancement DPS, as white hits (which have a 40% chance to glance against Level 63+ enemies) provide the majority of your damage and deal a lot more damage at 305 weapon skill. You will also benefit from a 6% Hit cap, instead of the usual 9%.
Because you want to be using two-handed weapons for their higher DPS, the main way you can achieve 305 weapon skill is by having rolled an Orc Shaman, in which case you should focus on using our recommended axes above other any other weapons when attacking raid bosses and other Level 63+ enemies.
Finally, sets such as Devilsaur and Black Dragonscale have extremely powerful set bonuses which you should take advantage of. The individual pieces tend to be much weaker when not considered in the light of the set bonus, so try to use them all together.
You can find more Enhancement Shaman DPS BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 19 Oct. 2020: Added Ogre Forged Hauberk.
- 27 Jul. 2020: Updated with Phase 5 gear.
- 15 May 2020: Added Silithus Twilight boss summonings gear.
- 15 Apr. 2020: Updated with Zul'Gurub BoE gear and Skyfury Helm.
- 11 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 19 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Naxxramas Attunement Now Available in WoW Classic
- 500 Mobs in Two Pulls in Maraudon
- World First Molten Core Cleared by 40 Mages
- C'Thun Is Back to Destroying Everyone Anywhere in Ahn'Qiraj
- 1K HP Level 1 Fully World Buffed Warrior PvPs Vs. Multiple level 10+ At Once
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Full Druid Raid Clears 10/10 Zul'Gurub