Scarlet Monastery Graveyard Dungeon Guide
Scarlet Monastery is a dungeon with 4 wings that each require different levels and setups depending on which one you are attempting. For the Graveyard wing, we recommend only attempting this with a group from Level 29 to 33 for the smoothest possible run. This wing can be completed in under 30 minutes.
You can find out more about the instance and all of its wings in our Scarlet Monastery.
Before setting foot in Scarlet Monastery, we strongly advise you to get all the dungeon quests related to it. To make this process easier, we have written a separate guide.
The entrance to Scarlet Monastery is located in Tirisfal Glades, to the northeast of Undercity. Once you go in to the monastery, there are 4 doors, with each one leading into a different wing of the dungeon.
Recommended Classes for Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
You can clear this dungeon with any group setup. Just make sure you have a tank and healer.
Layout of Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
The layout of this dungeon is completely linear. Simply move through the dungeon until you reach the open graveyard area, at which point you should fight your way to the tomb at the end that houses Bloodmage Thalnos.
Notable Trash in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
The trash itself within the Graveyard wing is very easy to deal with and should pose no problems to your group.
There are 3 rare elite bosses in the dungeon, all of which spawn in the open graveyard area after killing Interrogator Vishas. They are encountered in the order that they are presented below.
The first rare is Ironspine, a Level 33 elite undead. He has no mechanics worth mentioning and is very easy to kill.
The second rare is Azshir the Sleepless, a Level 33 elite undead. Be careful of the surrounding trash mobs, as Azshir will fear your party and this can cause you to pull more trash and wipe.
The final rare is Fallen Champion, a Level 33 elite undead. He has no mechanics worth mentioning and is very easy to kill.
All of these rares drop very good loot, so if they spawn in your dungeon run, make sure to kill them.
Loot from Rares in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
|Blighted Leggings||30||Legs||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Ghostshard Talisman||30||Neck||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Necrotic Wand||30||Weapon||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Ebon Vise||30||Hands||Fallen Champion|
|Embalmed Shroud||30||Head||Fallen Champion|
|Morbid Dawn||30||Weapon||Fallen Champion|
Bosses in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
Interrogator Vishas is a Level 32 elite humanoid and the first boss in the Graveyard wing.
There are no mechanics worth mentioning on this boss.
Loot from Interrogator Vishas
|Bloody Brass Knuckles||29||Weapon|
Bloodmage Thalnos is a Level 34 elite undead and the last boss of the wing.
If you are a ranged player, stand back from Thalnos to avoid taking damage from his Fire Nova and avoid overcrowding the melee space for Flame Spike.
Loot from Bloodmage Thalnos
|Orb of the Forgotten Seer||33||Off Hand|
- 18 Oct. 2019: Moved quests section and updated with additional information.
- 16 Aug. 2019: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap