Scarlet Monastery Graveyard Dungeon Guide
Scarlet Monastery is a dungeon with 4 wings that each require different levels and setups depending on which one you are attempting. For the Graveyard wing, we recommend only attempting this with a group from Level 29 to 33 for the smoothest possible run. This wing can be completed in under 30 minutes.
The monastery is one of the last surviving bastions of the Scarlet Crusade, a fanatical religious sect that has dedicated their entire existence to the absolute eradication of the undead.
1. Entrance Location
The entrance to Scarlet Monastery is located in Tirisfal Glades, to the northeast of Undercity. Once you go in to the monastery, there are 4 doors, with each one leading into a different wing of the dungeon.
2. Recommended Classes for Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
You can clear this dungeon with any group setup. Just make sure you have a tank and healer.
3. Layout of Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
The layout of this dungeon is completely linear. Simply move through the dungeon until you reach the open graveyard area, at which point you should fight your way to the tomb at the end that houses Bloodmage Thalnos.
4. Notable Trash in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
The trash itself within the Graveyard wing is very easy to deal with and should pose no problems to your group.
There are 3 rare elite bosses in the dungeon, all of which spawn in the open graveyard area after killing Interrogator Vishas. They are encountered in the order that they are presented below.
The first rare is Ironspine, a Level 33 elite undead. He has no mechanics worth mentioning and is very easy to kill.
The second rare is Azshir the Sleepless, a Level 33 elite undead. Be careful of the surrounding trash mobs, as Azshir will fear your party and this can cause you to pull more trash and wipe.
The final rare is Fallen Champion, a Level 33 elite undead. He has no mechanics worth mentioning and is very easy to kill.
All of these rares drop very good loot, so if they spawn in your dungeon run, make sure to kill them.
4.1. Loot from Rares in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
|Blighted Leggings||30||Legs||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Ghostshard Talisman||30||Neck||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Necrotic Wand||30||Weapon||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Ebon Vise||30||Hands||Fallen Champion|
|Embalmed Shroud||30||Head||Fallen Champion|
|Morbid Dawn||30||Weapon||Fallen Champion|
5. Bosses in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
5.1. Interrogator Vishas
Interrogator Vishas is a Level 32 elite humanoid and the first boss in the Graveyard wing.
There are no mechanics worth mentioning on this boss.
5.1.1. Loot from Interrogator Vishas
|Bloody Brass Knuckles||29||Weapon|
5.2. Bloodmage Thalnos
Bloodmage Thalnos is a Level 34 elite undead and the last boss of the wing.
5.2.1. Loot from Bloodmage Thalnos
|Orb of the Forgotten Seer||33||Off Hand|
6. Quests in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
There are no Alliance quests in the Graveyard wing of the dungeon.
6.1. Horde-only Quests in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
- Hearts of Zeal — collect 20 Heart of Zeal from trash in the dungeon. This quest is given by Master Apothecary Faranell in Undercity. If you are able to, you can do this quest solo by killing the trash in the dungeon for a 100% drop rate on the hearts.
- Vorrel's Revenge — kill Nancy Vishas, a Level 33 elite found in Alterac Mountains, and return the wedding ring to Vorrel's wife. This quest is picked up after killing Interrogator Vishas in the dungeon by talking to Vorrel Sengutz.
6.2. Notable Quest Loot from Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
- 16 Aug. 2019: Guide added.
- Free Character Moves (US) Coming September 19th
- New Realms and Free Character Moves for Brasil, Latin America, and Spain
- Buff Slot Clarifications and Upcoming Hotfixes
- WoW Classic EU Queue Times: September 18th
- Instance Reset Bans and Exploit Clarification
- WoW Classic City Tour: Stormwind
- Repeated Instance Encounter Reset Hotfix and Possible Bans
- WoW Classic Tank and Healer Rankings/Tier List
- [A] Treachery | Sulfuras | NA PvE / PvP | Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM | One Night Raiding
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- [A] Ludicrous Speed Oceanic - Arugal - PvP (Australia/NZ/Asia)
- Smite Priest DPS Guide
- Netherwind Realm Discord Link (One of the newer US East PVP Realms)
- WoW Classic - [Alliance] Chill Casual [Kirtonos] [Raids Sat/Sun 8-11pm]
- WoW Classic Guild - NewGen |Hardcore|Horde|European|