Scarlet Monastery Graveyard Dungeon Guide
Scarlet Monastery is a dungeon with 4 wings that each require different levels and setups depending on which one you are attempting. For the Graveyard wing, we recommend only attempting this with a group from Level 29 to 33 for the smoothest possible run. This wing can be completed in under 30 minutes.
You can find out more about the instance and all of its wings in our Scarlet Monastery.
Before setting foot in Scarlet Monastery, we strongly advise you to get all the dungeon quests related to it. To make this process easier, we have written a separate guide.
The entrance to Scarlet Monastery is located in Tirisfal Glades, to the northeast of Undercity. Once you go in to the monastery, there are 4 doors, with each one leading into a different wing of the dungeon.
Recommended Classes for Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
You can clear this dungeon with any group setup. Just make sure you have a tank and healer.
Layout of Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
The layout of this dungeon is completely linear. Simply move through the dungeon until you reach the open graveyard area, at which point you should fight your way to the tomb at the end that houses Bloodmage Thalnos.
Notable Trash in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
The trash itself within the Graveyard wing is very easy to deal with and should pose no problems to your group.
There are 3 rare elite bosses in the dungeon, all of which spawn in the open graveyard area after killing Interrogator Vishas. They are encountered in the order that they are presented below.
The first rare is Ironspine, a Level 33 elite undead. He has no mechanics worth mentioning and is very easy to kill.
The second rare is Azshir the Sleepless, a Level 33 elite undead. Be careful of the surrounding trash mobs, as Azshir will fear your party and this can cause you to pull more trash and wipe.
The final rare is Fallen Champion, a Level 33 elite undead. He has no mechanics worth mentioning and is very easy to kill.
All of these rares drop very good loot, so if they spawn in your dungeon run, make sure to kill them.
Loot from Rares in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
|Blighted Leggings||30||Legs||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Ghostshard Talisman||30||Neck||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Necrotic Wand||30||Weapon||Azshir the Sleepless|
|Ebon Vise||30||Hands||Fallen Champion|
|Embalmed Shroud||30||Head||Fallen Champion|
|Morbid Dawn||30||Weapon||Fallen Champion|
Bosses in Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
Interrogator Vishas is a Level 32 elite humanoid and the first boss in the Graveyard wing.
There are no mechanics worth mentioning on this boss.
Loot from Interrogator Vishas
|Bloody Brass Knuckles||29||Weapon|
Bloodmage Thalnos is a Level 34 elite undead and the last boss of the wing.
If you are a ranged player, stand back from Thalnos to avoid taking damage from his Fire Nova and avoid overcrowding the melee space for Flame Spike.
Loot from Bloodmage Thalnos
|Orb of the Forgotten Seer||33||Off Hand|
- 18 Oct. 2019: Moved quests section and updated with additional information.
- 16 Aug. 2019: Guide added.
- WoW Classic Phase 5 Hotfixes: August 3rd
- Chinese Servers Open the Gates, Raids Bug and Unlock Early, Skeram Dead
- The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on 5 Realms Around 21:00 PDT Tuesday!
- Ahn'Qiraj Gates Open Soon, So Here's the Best AQ Trailer Ever
- Hamstring Nightfall Proc Issues Clarified, Not a Bug!
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Suspensions Coming for Green Scepter Shard Griefing
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap
- Looking for real help
- Smite Priest DPS Guide
- A casual, social and troll free community for players of all levels!
- [Scholomance SOLO] Warlock, World First ?
- What happened to the UI community?
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft