FORUMS

6 hours ago, Guest new god said:

HELP! they must have fixed this bug! .... what is there to do??? 

I never tried the AI bug exploit. I did use Kel'Thuzad, but took sort of a "Big Warrior" approach instead of Fatigue. I was able to win on my 3rd attempt.

pjuaNSq.png

The board in the screenshot consists of The Lich King x2, Geosculptor Yip x2, and Kel'Thuzad x3. They are all buffed by Anti-Magic Shell x2. You don't even need Geosculptor Yip. (I never had enough open space on board for his ability to trigger.)

Key cards: BrawlKel'ThuzadCorpse Raiser and/or Carnivorous CubeThe Lich KingSilver Vanguard (to pull KT and Lich King from your deck).

Mulligan for Brawl. My preference was to play it on turn 5 or 6 to create a very manageable board to come back to after the Trapped Soul phase. I'd use cards like Shield Block and Mountainfire Armor to maintain high health during phase 1.

Playing Silver Vanguard on turn 7 should yield Kel'Thuzad or The Lich King. (Hopefully KT hits the board first. Having Lich King in my hand already helped my odds in this matter.) On turn 8, play Corpse Raiser on KT. The Lich King will attack KT for 5, and his souls will divvy up their attacks between KT and your Corpse Raiser and Vanguard (which should have been resurrected by KT from the previous turn). This will result in two KTs. If Lich King was in your hand, play him on turn 9, and you should be good to go.

To further establish a board of undying legends, playing Blood Razor in conjunction with Sudden Genesis will create an additional copy of each. (Make sure you run your weaker minions into the enemy minions first to ensure that only the heavy hitters fill your board.)

Much of the remaining cards in the deck are for support/survivability. Shield Slam is great for minions like Maexxna and Water ElementalBring It On! is very good to cushion the blow from Remorseless Winter (and to provide fuel for Shield Slam). Dead Man's Hand x2 to keep a supply of cards like Bring It On! cycling through your deck.

So that was my alternative approach to the stalling or fatigue method. If you choose this route, I hope it proves as successful for you as it was for me.

Edited by CaptLando

Guest terrible decks

all the decks here are terribly made , non of them stand a close chance. Absolutely pointless guide

16 hours ago, Guest terrible decks said:

all the decks here are terribly made , non of them stand a close chance. Absolutely pointless guide

All of those decks were successfully used to defeat The Lich King. however, it is possible that decks containing cards that have been nerfed since may not work (as well) anymore. Still, that does not affect "all the decks here", as you say.

• Like 1

The decks are fine and there are plenty of other deck options out there.

It's simply the encounter that is terribly made.

• Like 1

Guest BadenPowell

Hello!

There is a newest version Mage Deck, to defeat the Lich King?

Guest Shikah
On 4/7/2018 at 4:41 PM, Guest new god said:

HELP! they must have fixed this bug! multiple times i've had Turn 8 Brawl + Deathlord into Turn 9 Kel'Thuzad. The 2/6 is now a 2/4 and proceeds to attack my deahlord, killing it, and setting off a minion for LK. The next turn the Soul kill itself against my resurrected deathlord and ends the stall. what is there to do??? 

I know this is old, but I managed to do this with Priest and War so far with very cheap decks. I just started in the game a month or so ago and have been going through all the expansion adventures in order, so...

WAR:

Use the Alarm-o-Bot focused deck.

Basically I used 2 Alarm-o-Bots, 2 Gastropods, then packed the deck with highest ATK/HP minions I had.

If you have some legendaries with good affects (Rage Unborn will summon additional monsters right out of your deck) that helps a ton.

Also it's worth trading a few atk points for taunt as TLKs minions will focus on your Alarm-o-Bots after the first trigger. Unless you have serious board control.

I also only used 2 Shield Blocks and the Hero Ability to keep myself alive, which should be sufficient as you should only be laying down Alarm-o-Bots in the 3rd phase.

Hardest part here was Mulligan the initial draw to get the Pod and Alarm out in order.

Priest:

I went for the (kind of OTK) on this. I used minions that deathrattle/battlecry summon multiplw minions for early board control and tossed in some hits to his face, trying to get his shield down as low as possible (believe I got it down to abut 4).

On turn 6, I picked my highest HP Minion (I actually think it was a Lightwell) , dropped 2 Divine Spirit, 1 Inner Flame. Killed in phase 1

NOTE: I used many other key cards such as :Power Word Shield, and Velen's Chosen to boost my KO minion. However it's important to not commit to 1 miniln too early or he'll Obliterate it before you're ready to face-roll him

Guest Breneka

Great deck! Instant win at 1st attempt with one Molten Giant :)))
Thanks! 

Guest Ticte

Guys, it is true fatigue does not work anymore? The LK is attaching taunt and KEl'Thuzad as welll.....

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Outlaw Rogue Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Shadow Priest Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Vengeance Demon Hunter Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Holy Priest Leveling Guide.
    • By HSEnthusiast
      Today, we're recapping the four Shaman cards revealed by Gamespot. We also have some dev clarifications on how they work.
      If you missed our previous Warrior recap, you will find it here.

What a way to kick things off; this card looks insane! The dream is that Drakuru takes out two of your opponent’s minions, resurrects them on your side, and survives combat somehow. You’re looking at a 5-for-1 exchange on board.
      In the more likely scenario that it doesn’t survive, that’s still a complete flip of the board state. Even if it’s trading into a single big minion on the opponent’s side, that’s still a 2-for-1, with that 1 on your side being a big tough-to-kill minion. The only worry is that there will sometimes be late-game scenarios where the 6/8 stat line won’t be enough to get you any resurrections, but I’m hopeful those are few and far between.
      Still, even if the Big Shaman archetype doesn’t catch on for Shaman, I expect this card, in particular, to find a home in Renathal Control Shaman lists. This card is doing much of the same work that Sylvanas and Insatiable Devourer are without having to run through the trouble of infusing first.

Once again, another big expensive card and a solid showy effect to go along with it. Obvious deathrattle/reborn synergy, as well as good with big minions in general. At 10 cost, it will take up your entire mana pool for the turn, though there are things you can do to play around that as a shaman.
      We’ve gotten some clarification from the devs on the mechanics of this one:
      All the copies summoned die at the end of the effect trigger after having attacked. Unfortunately, it won’t be some corruption-style aura effect that a cheeky Showstopper effect can silence off. Your copies are made from your hand from left to right until no more board spaces are available. Beware that Colossals will summon their appendages and take up potential board space from your other copies. Windfury minions will only attack. Sorry Drakuru, no double freebies for you ? Minions that enter Dormant won’t attack, but they won’t die either! The interaction of getting free dormant minion copies on board is interesting, but is there enough to build a deck around? In standard, there is Gangplank, Slimescale, and Pelican Divers, but outside of From De Other Side “synergy,” they might not be worth it. In Wild, at the very least, there is meme potential with getting Magtheridion and The Darkness out with this and getting their battlecries to awaken both copies when you play them out the turn after.
      There’s obvious synergy with the other big cards revealed here, with Prescience loading up your hand with some beefy bois, getting get off reborn, lifesteal and deathrattle value, summon a minion from Overlord Drakuru.

That’s a lot of keywords for a single card, but they work together to become the stuff of nightmares for any board-based aggro deck. Taunt and lifesteal make this a nightmare to trade into, and even with enough removal to clear the main body and the reborn one, the deathrattle effect still will hit for 3 twice and heal you for 6. So while the 3 attack won’t be anything to write home about, plopping this down will buy you a good deal of time. There’s also the possibility to make use of the leftover reborn 3/1 body to evolve into a 9 or 10 drop.

This card will get you 2 Mana 2/3 Ghostly Apparitions with the Undead minion type, which can matter for cards like Unliving Champion, or Invincible, for instance. Suppose you trigger the secondary ability here both times. In that case, that’s a pretty sweet deal right there, advancing a Big Shaman win con in 2 ways: The taunt on the Ghostly Apparitions advances your gameplan of stalling the game out until you can stabilize on board enough to play the 5+ Mana minions you’ve tutored out of the deck.
      We’ve theory crafted 3 potential builds that can use this package of Shaman cards.
      First, consider diving head first into the Big Shaman theme, bringing in Vanndar Stormpike and forgoing all other sub-5 cost minions to get max value out of Prescience and From De Other Side. We’re also going to run with the evolve subtheme to take advantage of any leftover bodies that we might get from Stoneborn General, Overlord Drakuru, or Blighblood Berserkers. The departure of the Knights of the Frozen Throne set will make evolving 10 drops better again now that there are no more Snowfury Giants in the Evolve pool, and we get to re-roll for the generally better bodies from the 10 costs. We’re adding in some early-game removal to compensate for the lack of early drops so we can better survive the early game.
      Deck code / link: 
      AAECAaoICunQBMORBKeNBK/ZBNnsA/rsA4qSBfuRBYfUBKrZBArG+QOs7QS12QTgtQS22QTblATGzgTj9gOGoQX4oAUA
      Next, let’s try to use the standard Renathal Control Shaman archetype that’s doing rather well in the meta as a starting point. One safe idea is to look at slotting Overlord Drakuru and potentially Brightblood Berskerker and From De Other Side into this standard XL Renathal Control Shaman as ways of fighting back on board while getting your infuse cards stacked up.
      Deck code / link: 
      AAECAaoIFKjuA6bvA4b6A6SBBMORBMeyBOm2BOnQBJjUBLjZBJfvBKTvBNWyBODtBIqSBdWyBPuRBfSgBbzwBODtBArG+QPTgASVkgTblATgtQSWtwSywQTFzgS12QS22QQA
      We could instead also try and drop all the duplicates from the list and convert it into a Reno deck, as the deck was already playing a lot of one-offs. That gives us just enough room for one of each of these bad boys, which together with Reno will up the turnaround potential of the deck at the cost of a little bit of consistency. Doing so we can end up with this list:
      Deck code / link: 
      AECAaoICunQBMORBKeNBK/ZBNnsA/rsA4qSBfuRBYfUBKrZBArG+QOs7QS12QTgtQS22QTblATGzgTj9gOGoQX4oAUA
      Why not use both and make it a Reno-thal deck? Prescience and Windchill will try to compensate for the loss of card draw from droping one copy of Gorloc Ravager and Famished fool. We are adding in Convincing Disguise to have still enough evolve effects around. The idea of including Bracing Cold and Far Sight is to hopefully discount From De Other Side or the evolve cards so we make use of any leftover bodies in the same turn. Ozumat’s in here not just to get us up to 40 cards, but because it’s a near guaranteed board clear combo with From De Other side, if you manage your hand and board space just right, that leaves you with all its appendages afterward.
      Deck code / link: 
      AAECAaoIKKjuA6bvA6SBBMORBMeyBOm2BOnQBJjUBLjZBJfvBKTvBMb5A9OABJWSBNuUBNWyBOC1BJa3BLLBBMXOBMbOBLXZBLbZBODtBLzwBIb6A6/ZBPrsA/SgBcSsBNnsA4fUBIXUBLGwBJrUBLzOBIahBfigBYqSBfuRBQAA