Carnivorous Cube — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Carnivorous Cube is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Carnivorous Cube is a high-value card that pays dividends once it dies. The Battlecry effect kills a friendly minion in order to summon two additional copies with its Deathrattle effect. This card has excellent synergy with Deathrattle minions, triggering additional immediate effects in addition to the extra copies that can be summoned.
Carnivorous Cube is an excellent choice for decks using N'Zoth, the Corruptor, due to its ability to trigger friendly Deathrattle effects, while also providing extra targets that can be summoned by N'Zoth, in addition to itself.
Carnivorous Cube is a great card in Arena. The ability to duplicate friendly minions provides excellent value, while still being able to function as a perfectly reasonable 5-Mana 4/6 minion, if there is no target for the Battlecry effect.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck