Carnivorous Cube — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Carnivorous Cube is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Carnivorous Cube is a high-value card that pays dividends once it dies. The Battlecry effect kills a friendly minion in order to summon two additional copies with its Deathrattle effect. This card has excellent synergy with Deathrattle minions, triggering additional immediate effects in addition to the extra copies that can be summoned.
2. Constructed Play
Carnivorous Cube is an excellent choice for decks using N'Zoth, the Corruptor, due to its ability to trigger friendly Deathrattle effects, while also providing extra targets that can be summoned by N'Zoth, in addition to itself.
Carnivorous Cube is a great card in Arena. The ability to duplicate friendly minions provides excellent value, while still being able to function as a perfectly reasonable 5-Mana 4/6 minion, if there is a target for the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please