Carnivorous Cube — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Carnivorous Cube is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Carnivorous Cube is a high-value card that pays dividends once it dies. The Battlecry effect kills a friendly minion in order to summon two additional copies with its Deathrattle effect. This card has excellent synergy with Deathrattle minions, triggering additional immediate effects in addition to the extra copies that can be summoned.
Carnivorous Cube is an excellent choice for decks using N'Zoth, the Corruptor, due to its ability to trigger friendly Deathrattle effects, while also providing extra targets that can be summoned by N'Zoth, in addition to itself.
Carnivorous Cube is a great card in Arena. The ability to duplicate friendly minions provides excellent value, while still being able to function as a perfectly reasonable 5-Mana 4/6 minion, if there is no target for the Battlecry effect.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List