Carnivorous Cube — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Carnivorous Cube is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Carnivorous Cube is a high-value card that pays dividends once it dies. The Battlecry effect kills a friendly minion in order to summon two additional copies with its Deathrattle effect. This card has excellent synergy with Deathrattle minions, triggering additional immediate effects in addition to the extra copies that can be summoned.
Carnivorous Cube is an excellent choice for decks using N'Zoth, the Corruptor, due to its ability to trigger friendly Deathrattle effects, while also providing extra targets that can be summoned by N'Zoth, in addition to itself.
Carnivorous Cube is a great card in Arena. The ability to duplicate friendly minions provides excellent value, while still being able to function as a perfectly reasonable 5-Mana 4/6 minion, if there is no target for the Battlecry effect.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck