Carnivorous Cube — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Carnivorous Cube is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Carnivorous Cube is a high-value card that pays dividends once it dies. The Battlecry effect kills a friendly minion in order to summon two additional copies with its Deathrattle effect. This card has excellent synergy with Deathrattle minions, triggering additional immediate effects in addition to the extra copies that can be summoned.
Carnivorous Cube is an excellent choice for decks using N'Zoth, the Corruptor, due to its ability to trigger friendly Deathrattle effects, while also providing extra targets that can be summoned by N'Zoth, in addition to itself.
Carnivorous Cube is a great card in Arena. The ability to duplicate friendly minions provides excellent value, while still being able to function as a perfectly reasonable 5-Mana 4/6 minion, if there is no target for the Battlecry effect.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge