Dead Man's Hand — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dead Man's Hand is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dead Man's Hand is card that can be incredibly strong if you are able to maintain a good amount of cards in hand. In a similar fashion to Jade Idol, the card can also prevent you from ever running out of cards, as long as you ensure a second copy of Dead Man's Hand is shuffled into the deck each time it is played.
In Constructed, Dead Man's Hand is an excellent card. It is an essential card for Control Warrior decks as it can prevent fatigue damage indefinitely if played correctly.
In Arena, Dead Man's Hand is a very poor card. It does not have an immediate impact on the game and the shuffle effect is irrelevant as Arena games almost never end with fatigue damage.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck