Dead Man's Hand — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dead Man's Hand is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dead Man's Hand is card that can be incredibly strong if you are able to maintain a good amount of cards in hand. In a similar fashion to Jade Idol, the card can also prevent you from ever running out of cards, as long as you ensure a second copy of Dead Man's Hand is shuffled into the deck each time it is played.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dead Man's Hand is an excellent card. It is an essential card for Control Warrior decks as it can prevent fatigue damage indefinitely if played correctly.
In Arena, Dead Man's Hand is a very poor card. It does not have an immediate impact on the game and the shuffle effect is irrelevant as Arena games almost never end with fatigue damage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter