Mountainfire Armor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Mountainfire Armor is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mountainfire Armor is a potentially powerful card for slower Warrior Decks and is the first card revealed to have a Deathrattle effect that only triggers on an opponent's turn. The restriction of the Deathrattle effect greatly hurts the strength of the cards as Aggro decks will often ignore the minion, which is the match-up where Armor is needed most.
2. Constructed Play
Mountain Fire Armor is a solid card for Control Warrior decks. It helps fill the early-game whilst also potential providing Armor to help towards the archetypes late-game survival strategy.
Mountainfire Armor is an average card in Arena. Armor and Health gain offer a negligible amount of value in Arena, which results in the card being a fairly average 3-Mana minion with 4/3 stats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter