Mountainfire Armor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Mountainfire Armor is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mountainfire Armor is a potentially powerful card for slower Warrior Decks and is the first card revealed to have a Deathrattle effect that only triggers on an opponent's turn. The restriction of the Deathrattle effect greatly hurts the strength of the cards as Aggro decks will often ignore the minion, which is the match-up where Armor is needed most.
Mountain Fire Armor is a solid card for Control Warrior decks. It helps fill the early-game whilst also potential providing Armor to help towards the archetypes late-game survival strategy.
Mountainfire Armor is an average card in Arena. Armor and Health gain offer a negligible amount of value in Arena, which results in the card being a fairly average 3-Mana minion with 4/3 stats.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter