Mountainfire Armor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Mountainfire Armor is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mountainfire Armor is a potentially powerful card for slower Warrior Decks and is the first card revealed to have a Deathrattle effect that only triggers on an opponent's turn. The restriction of the Deathrattle effect greatly hurts the strength of the cards as Aggro decks will often ignore the minion, which is the match-up where Armor is needed most.
2. Constructed Play
Mountain Fire Armor is a solid card for Control Warrior decks. It helps fill the early-game whilst also potential providing Armor to help towards the archetypes late-game survival strategy.
Mountainfire Armor is an average card in Arena. Armor and Health gain offer a negligible amount of value in Arena, which results in the card being a fairly average 3-Mana minion with 4/3 stats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please