Mountainfire Armor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Mountainfire Armor is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mountainfire Armor is a potentially powerful card for slower Warrior Decks and is the first card revealed to have a Deathrattle effect that only triggers on an opponent's turn. The restriction of the Deathrattle effect greatly hurts the strength of the cards as Aggro decks will often ignore the minion, which is the match-up where Armor is needed most.
Mountain Fire Armor is a solid card for Control Warrior decks. It helps fill the early-game whilst also potential providing Armor to help towards the archetypes late-game survival strategy.
Mountainfire Armor is an average card in Arena. Armor and Health gain offer a negligible amount of value in Arena, which results in the card being a fairly average 3-Mana minion with 4/3 stats.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?