Mountainfire Armor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Mountainfire Armor is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mountainfire Armor is a potentially powerful card for slower Warrior Decks and is the first card revealed to have a Deathrattle effect that only triggers on an opponent's turn. The restriction of the Deathrattle effect greatly hurts the strength of the cards as Aggro decks will often ignore the minion, which is the match-up where Armor is needed most.
Mountain Fire Armor is a solid card for Control Warrior decks. It helps fill the early-game whilst also potential providing Armor to help towards the archetypes late-game survival strategy.
Mountainfire Armor is an average card in Arena. Armor and Health gain offer a negligible amount of value in Arena, which results in the card being a fairly average 3-Mana minion with 4/3 stats.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List