Shield Block — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Shield Block is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shield Block is a poor value card, but one that is powerful in many decks since it fits so well with the game plan of the Warrior class. It can function as an immediate activator for, as well as a way to dig deeper into your deck to find better answers, while gaining some armour to stall the game.
Shield Block is used in many builds of Control Warrior. It is an excellent activator foras well as a way to stall the game and outlast more aggressive decks.
Shield Block is a below average card in Arena. It is rare in Arena that you will be able to use your armour for more than stalling the game, which means this card is simply a 3 Mana card draw in most situations.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck