Shield Block — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Shield Block is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shield Block is a poor value card, but one that is powerful in many decks since it fits so well with the game plan of the Warrior class. It can function as an immediate activator for, as well as a way to dig deeper into your deck to find better answers, while gaining some armour to stall the game.
Shield Block is used in many builds of Control Warrior. It is an excellent activator foras well as a way to stall the game and outlast more aggressive decks.
Shield Block is a below average card in Arena. It is rare in Arena that you will be able to use your armour for more than stalling the game, which means this card is simply a 3 Mana card draw in most situations.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge