Table of Contents
Shield Block is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shield Block is a poor value card, but one that is powerful in many decks since it fits so well with the game plan of the Warrior class. It can function as an immediate activator for Shield Slam, as well as a way to dig deeper into your deck to find better answers, while gaining some armour to stall the game.
2. Constructed Play
Shield Block is used in many builds of Control Warrior. It is an excellent activator for Shield Slam as well as a way to stall the game and outlast more aggressive decks.
Shield Block is a below average card in Arena. It is rare in Arena that you will be able to use your armour for more than stalling the game, which means this card is simply a 3 Mana card draw in most situations.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- C'Thun Control Warrior Deck
- N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Control Warrior Deck
- Fibonacci Spring Prelim Control Warrior Deck
- Wild Taunt Warrior Deck
- Taunt Warrior Quest Deck
- Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Wild Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists