Corpse Raiser — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corpse Raiser is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corpse Raiser is a card that can sometimes represent incredible value with its Battlecry effect. This effect was previous exclusive to Shaman with the Ancestral Spirit card, however this neutral addition opens up the possibility of powerful new combos for other classes.
Corpse Raiser is a fairly niche card that may see play in certain decks. It is best suited to decks that have powerful minions to justify the resurrect effect.
In Arena, Corpse Raiser is a below-average card. Although it will often be able to generate reasonable value even if the Battlecry is used on a 2-drop or 3-drop, it can be a huge liability if you have no minions on the board to target, which often makes it an unnecessary risk in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists