Bring It On! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bring It On! is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bring It On! looks to be a risk-reward style card at first glance, however there will usually be no pressure to play the card until your opponent's hand is either empty, or does not benefit much from the reduced cost of its minions. With this in mind, Bring It On! should see play in decks that need something to help complete their stabilisation in the late-game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, control decks often need a burst of Armor to save themselves from one final attack from an opposing Charge minion, or Weapon. If played in a control deck, Bring It On! will often not suffer at all from the downside, as it will not be played until relatively late in the game, when the opponent either has no minions left in hand, or would be able to cast them with the ten Mana available anyway. For those reasons, this is a powerful card in Constructed play.
In Arena, Bring It On is a poor card as it does not impact the board. Spending a card effectively healing for 10 does not address the issue that caused you to need to heal in the first place, and so you will often be back in the same situation on the following turn, but having spent a card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard