Bring It On! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bring It On! is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bring It On! looks to be a risk-reward style card at first glance, however there will usually be no pressure to play the card until your opponent's hand is either empty, or does not benefit much from the reduced cost of its minions. With this in mind, Bring It On! should see play in decks that need something to help complete their stabilisation in the late-game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, control decks often need a burst of Armor to save themselves from one final attack from an opposing Charge minion, or Weapon. If played in a control deck, Bring It On! will often not suffer at all from the downside, as it will not be played until relatively late in the game, when the opponent either has no minions left in hand, or would be able to cast them with the ten Mana available anyway. For those reasons, this is a powerful card in Constructed play.
In Arena, Bring It On is a poor card as it does not impact the board. Spending a card effectively healing for 10 does not address the issue that caused you to need to heal in the first place, and so you will often be back in the same situation on the following turn, but having spent a card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter