Bring It On! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bring It On! is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bring It On! looks to be a risk-reward style card at first glance, however there will usually be no pressure to play the card until your opponent's hand is either empty, or does not benefit much from the reduced cost of its minions. With this in mind, Bring It On! should see play in decks that need something to help complete their stabilisation in the late-game.
In Constructed, control decks often need a burst of Armor to save themselves from one final attack from an opposing Charge minion, or Weapon. If played in a control deck, Bring It On! will often not suffer at all from the downside, as it will not be played until relatively late in the game, when the opponent either has no minions left in hand, or would be able to cast them with the ten Mana available anyway. For those reasons, this is a powerful card in Constructed play.
In Arena, Bring It On is a poor card as it does not impact the board. Spending a card effectively healing for 10 does not address the issue that caused you to need to heal in the first place, and so you will often be back in the same situation on the following turn, but having spent a card.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck