Water Elemental — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Water Elemental is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Water Elemental is a strong Midrange minion that has an excellent stat distribution, making it both threatening and difficult to remove. It is one of the most powerful cards in the Basic set.
Water Elemental is used in many Midrange and some Control Mage decks. It is strong in the current meta due to how well it interacts with Piloted Shredder, the most common 4-drop in the game.
Water Elemental is extremely powerful in Arena and should be regarded as a premium card.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List