Water Elemental — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Water Elemental is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Water Elemental is a strong Midrange minion that has an excellent stat distribution, making it both threatening and difficult to remove. It is one of the most powerful cards in the Basic set.
Water Elemental is used in many Midrange and some Control Mage decks. It is strong in the current meta due to how well it interacts with Piloted Shredder, the most common 4-drop in the game.
Water Elemental is extremely powerful in Arena and should be regarded as a premium card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck