Water Elemental — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Water Elemental is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Water Elemental is a strong Midrange minion that has an excellent stat distribution, making it both threatening and difficult to remove. It is one of the most powerful cards in the Basic set.
Water Elemental is used in many Midrange and some Control Mage decks. It is strong in the current meta due to how well it interacts with Piloted Shredder, the most common 4-drop in the game.
Water Elemental is extremely powerful in Arena and should be regarded as a premium card.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior