Water Elemental — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Water Elemental is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Water Elemental is a strong Midrange minion that has an excellent stat distribution, making it both threatening and difficult to remove. It is one of the most powerful cards in the Basic set.
Water Elemental is used in many Midrange and some Control Mage decks. It is strong in the current meta due to how well it interacts with Piloted Shredder, the most common 4-drop in the game.
Water Elemental is extremely powerful in Arena and should be regarded as a premium card.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck