Water Elemental — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Water Elemental is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Water Elemental is a strong Midrange minion that has an excellent stat distribution, making it both threatening and difficult to remove. It is one of the most powerful cards in the Basic set.
Water Elemental is used in many Midrange and some Control Mage decks. It is strong in the current meta due to how well it interacts with Piloted Shredder, the most common 4-drop in the game.
Water Elemental is extremely powerful in Arena and should be regarded as a premium card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck