Silver Vanguard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Vanguard is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Silver Vanguard is a slow card that can be used to great effect under the right circumstances. The ability to Recruit an 8-Cost minion from the Deathrattle effect opens up powerful combinations with cards like Faceless Manipulator, however in most situations the initial cost of 7 Mana for a 3/3 minion is too slow for the card to be worth playing.
2. Constructed Play
Silver Vanguard is generally too slow to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Silver Vanguard is a very weak card. Most Arena drafts will only have a couple of high-cost minions, which are not always guaranteed to be 8 Mana to synergise with the Deathrattle effect. Additionally, tempo is incredibly important in Arena and the initial 7-Mana investment for a 3/3 minion will be far too slow to play most of the time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild