Silver Vanguard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Vanguard is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Silver Vanguard is a slow card that can be used to great effect under the right circumstances. The ability to Recruit an 8-Cost minion from the Deathrattle effect opens up powerful combinations with cards like Faceless Manipulator, however in most situations the initial cost of 7 Mana for a 3/3 minion is too slow for the card to be worth playing.
2. Constructed Play
Silver Vanguard is generally too slow to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Silver Vanguard is a very weak card. Most Arena drafts will only have a couple of high-cost minions, which are not always guaranteed to be 8 Mana to synergise with the Deathrattle effect. Additionally, tempo is incredibly important in Arena and the initial 7-Mana investment for a 3/3 minion will be far too slow to play most of the time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter