Silver Vanguard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Vanguard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Vanguard is a slow card that can be used to great effect under the right circumstances. The ability to Recruit an 8-Cost minion from the Deathrattle effect opens up powerful combinations with cards like Faceless Manipulator, however in most situations the initial cost of 7 Mana for a 3/3 minion is too slow for the card to be worth playing.
Silver Vanguard is generally too slow to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Silver Vanguard is a very weak card. Most Arena drafts will only have a couple of high-cost minions, which are not always guaranteed to be 8 Mana to synergise with the Deathrattle effect. Additionally, tempo is incredibly important in Arena and the initial 7-Mana investment for a 3/3 minion will be far too slow to play most of the time.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck