Silver Vanguard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Vanguard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Vanguard is a slow card that can be used to great effect under the right circumstances. The ability to Recruit an 8-Cost minion from the Deathrattle effect opens up powerful combinations with cards like, however in most situations the initial cost of 7 Mana for a 3/3 minion is too slow for the card to be worth playing.
Silver Vanguard is generally too slow to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Silver Vanguard is a very weak card. Most Arena drafts will only have a couple of high-cost minions, which are not always guaranteed to be 8 Mana to synergise with the Deathrattle effect. Additionally, tempo is incredibly important in Arena and the initial 7-Mana investment for a 3/3 minion will be far too slow to play most of the time.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List