Silver Vanguard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Vanguard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Vanguard is a slow card that can be used to great effect under the right circumstances. The ability to Recruit an 8-Cost minion from the Deathrattle effect opens up powerful combinations with cards like, however in most situations the initial cost of 7 Mana for a 3/3 minion is too slow for the card to be worth playing.
Silver Vanguard is generally too slow to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Silver Vanguard is a very weak card. Most Arena drafts will only have a couple of high-cost minions, which are not always guaranteed to be 8 Mana to synergise with the Deathrattle effect. Additionally, tempo is incredibly important in Arena and the initial 7-Mana investment for a 3/3 minion will be far too slow to play most of the time.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards