Blood Razor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Blood Razor is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood Razor is a Warrior weapon that is very reminiscent of Death's Bite. The damage of Blood Razor is much weaker by comparison, however the additional Whirlwind effect from the Battlecry makes it a much more consistent activator for cards that require the effect. As a result, the card should mostly be considered for its double Whirlwind effect and not the damage of the weapon itself.
2. Constructed Play
Blood Razor is a good card in Arena. Weapons are always highly desirable in Arena as their are often able to remove multiple minions, especially for the Warrior class where Health is negligible because of the Warrior Hero Power.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub