Blood Razor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Blood Razor is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Razor is a Warrior weapon that is very reminiscent of Death's Bite. The damage of Blood Razor is much weaker by comparison, however the additional effect from the Battlecry makes it a much more consistent activator for cards that require the effect. As a result, the card should mostly be considered for its double Whirlwind effect and not the damage of the weapon itself.
Blood Razor is a good card in Arena. Weapons are always highly desirable in Arena as their are often able to remove multiple minions, especially for the Warrior class where Health is negligible because of the Warrior Hero Power.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck