Blood Razor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Blood Razor is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Razor is a Warrior weapon that is very reminiscent of Death's Bite. The damage of Blood Razor is much weaker by comparison, however the additional Whirlwind effect from the Battlecry makes it a much more consistent activator for cards that require the effect. As a result, the card should mostly be considered for its double Whirlwind effect and not the damage of the weapon itself.
Blood Razor is a great fit for most slower Warrior decks, providing a flexibly activator for commonly used cards such as Acolyte of Pain, Execute, and Sleep with the Fishes.
Blood Razor is a good card in Arena. Weapons are always highly desirable in Arena as their are often able to remove multiple minions, especially for the Warrior class where Health is negligible because of the Warrior Hero Power.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck