Blood Razor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Blood Razor is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Razor is a Warrior weapon that is very reminiscent of Death's Bite. The damage of Blood Razor is much weaker by comparison, however the additional effect from the Battlecry makes it a much more consistent activator for cards that require the effect. As a result, the card should mostly be considered for its double Whirlwind effect and not the damage of the weapon itself.
Blood Razor is a good card in Arena. Weapons are always highly desirable in Arena as their are often able to remove multiple minions, especially for the Warrior class where Health is negligible because of the Warrior Hero Power.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge