Blood Razor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Blood Razor is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Razor is a Warrior weapon that is very reminiscent of Death's Bite. The damage of Blood Razor is much weaker by comparison, however the additional effect from the Battlecry makes it a much more consistent activator for cards that require the effect. As a result, the card should mostly be considered for its double Whirlwind effect and not the damage of the weapon itself.
Blood Razor is a great fit for most slower Warrior decks, providing a flexibly activator for commonly used cards such as Sleep with the Fishes., , and
Blood Razor is a good card in Arena. Weapons are always highly desirable in Arena as their are often able to remove multiple minions, especially for the Warrior class where Health is negligible because of the Warrior Hero Power.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards