FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Raregamer99

Wild Paladin OTK Deck

I've been testing this deck since the big nerf. It has had moderate success about 60% but its so much fun to play. I'd love to hear your opinions of it.

Guess I should post how it function.

It works where there is so much board clear using Equality, Consecration, Pyromancer, and Drake or one I discovered where you use Wild Pyromancer and Adaptation (Poison) which is super lucky and fun! You filter all the 1 and 2 drops out of your deck using Call to Arms and draw until you get three 1 cost spells (Not Including Time Rewinder) and Beardo into your hand. You then play Emperor Thaurissan to reduce the cost of these so your combo will work on turn 10. You then play Uther and win the game.

Going turn 2 this makes it so much easier using the coin instead of 1 of your spells. Stick to the plan, have fun getting lucky, and let me know how it goes for you! One of my favorite decks.

Edited by Raregamer99

The only problem I've had so far is your combo being at the bottom of your deck or possibly the rogue fatigue deck. I'd love to see a video of you trying it once on your Youtube if you are willing to give it a shot. 

Made a couple changes and now I managed to make it to rank 10. I feel allot better about how efficient this Combo is at this point.

Try to get a Maiden of the Lake in there. It will give you more options and leeway as to what cards need to be hit by Thaurissan to let you slam dunk from an empty board.

Edited by Keizoku
clarification
  • Like 1