Coldlight Oracle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coldlight Oracle is a neutral minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Coldlight Oracle is a card that offers a symmetrical effect, but also has below average stats for its Mana cost. Due to this, you need to be sure that you will benefit more from the card draw than your opponent when you include this card in your deck. Combo based decks, and recklessly aggressive decks are the two best candidates for this card.
2. Constructed Play
Coldlight Oracle can be useful in various Constructed decks. In outright aggressive decks and Combo based decks, Coldlight Oracle can be useful, since your gameplan simply relies on drawing the right cards to kill your opponent, making the draws that they get somewhat irrelevant. The other use for this card is in Mill decks, that aim to overdraw the opponent and kill them with fatigue.
Coldlight Oracle is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Giants Quest Mage Deck
- Exodia Mage Quest Deck
- Wild Mill Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Deck
- The Lich King Fatigue Warrior Deck
- Wild Aggro Freeze Mage Deck
- Wild Fatigue Mage Deck
- Aggro Freeze Mage Deck
- Mill Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Temple Escape Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day